Let me tell yall this I was not expecting for baby girl to snatch me the way she did, mama just refuses to age she still looks like she can march with the new girls. Baby her Jasmine and Mikaela really out on for Houston/Motion I enjoyed seeing them showcase classic Motion. I will say this though this upcoming squad better come hard.. Because if a 06/Crab and former captain can still bring it like she never left, then whats your excuse 

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We can only hope they can get back to this level.

• I think they will, They have a very talented group of crabs and along with old heads..They know that after last year they can only go up and what needs to be done. Jasmine is about to put the iron fist on these girls and have them on one accord 

Dont Mind Me said:

We can only hope they can get back to this level.

That Dang Quin!!!!!!!!! HBCU Dance Affair Houston "Motion Clip"
    Let me tell yall this I was not expecting for baby girl to snatch me the way she did, mama just refuses to age she still looks like she can march wit…
  • This is going to be the team to beat for the 2019-2020 year. Mark my words! Just like they were at the top a few years ago.

• I’ll believe it when I see it. This was said last year and the year before last. 

HBCU_Proud said:

This is going to be the team to beat for the 2019-2020 year. Mark my words! Just like they were at the top a few years ago.

Let me tell yall this I was not expecting for baby girl to snatch me the way she did, mama just refuses to age she still looks like she can march wit…
  • I’ll believe it when I see it. This was said last year and the year before last. 

HBCU_Proud said:

This is going to be the team to beat for the 2019-2020 year. Mark my words! Just like they were at the top a few years ago.

• I’m cautiously optimistic about this years squad. We had high hopes for last years squad but I also don’t think we saw Jermani going anywhere, especially with the amazing turnaround they had from ‘16 to 17’. So Jasmine will have to bring structure back to the program and lord knows they need another STRONG captain (and hopefully it’s who I think it is).
  • I just hope they get proper media coverage this season. The HBCU dance affair exposed to a brand new audience and I know they’ll be looking for them this upcoming season. 

• I really do love watching Quinn dance. Sis just looks like she drank from the fountain of youth.

• Right Quinn could say she just starting college today as a freshman look-wise, and I'd believe her LMBO Quinn to me..embodies what old school and current Motion should should.

Stuntboi06 said:

I really do love watching Quinn dance. Sis just looks like she drank from the fountain of youth.

• And she threw your count lol 

justDANCE said:

Right Quinn could say she just starting college today as a freshman look-wise, and I'd believe her LMBO Quinn to me..embodies what old school and current Motion should should.

Stuntboi06 said:

I really do love watching Quinn dance. Sis just looks like she drank from the fountain of youth.

This reply was deleted.