That Dang Quin!!!!!!!!! HBCU Dance Affair Houston "Motion Clip"

Let me tell yall this I was not expecting for baby girl to snatch me the way she did, mama just refuses to age she still looks like she can march with the new girls. Baby her Jasmine and Mikaela really out on for Houston/Motion I enjoyed seeing them showcase classic Motion. I will say this though this upcoming squad better come hard.. Because if a 06/Crab and former captain can still bring it like she never left, then whats your excuse 

Views: 1571

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First off, the year before last was AMAZING. This past year was lackluster but we can only go up from here. Plus. There were several teams who didn't give what we expected, for example, the Stingettes. Both teams are amazing and will exceed this year!

louisianaboi08 said:

I’ll believe it when I see it. This was said last year and the year before last. 

HBCU_Proud said:

This is going to be the team to beat for the 2019-2020 year. Mark my words! Just like they were at the top a few years ago.

2016 & 2017 Motion had back to back field performances that shitted on everyone in the SWAC. The only let down was 2019 where before Jermani left THEY WERE GOING TO  BE THAT TEAM. 

2017 stands were on point the whole season and matched their killer field shows. So kill that “they said it was going to be their year”. 

structure and discipline will be back this fall and Jasmine has full control to rebuild the squad just like Jermani did during her reign.  

And truth be told the beginning of 2018 Motion had stands on lock and halftime shows were still top contender compared to the rest of the SWAC , but as the season continued things started going down. 

2019 will be the new foundation for the team under new leadership, I don’t expect a repeat of 2018 at all. #WHOOOOSH 

louisianaboi08 said:

I’ll believe it when I see it. This was said last year and the year before last. 

HBCU_Proud said:

This is going to be the team to beat for the 2019-2020 year. Mark my words! Just like they were at the top a few years ago.

I just cant wait to see semaya.

Word on the street, she's out again 

Mika Smith said:

I just cant wait to see semaya.

i want my motion to tear the field up this year. I feel as though jermani left her legacy and mark in 2016 and 2017. I kinda like the 2016 squad better than 2017. i was fallen in love with the smaller numbers. I say keep the number at 6-12 for motion. I know there were alot of personal things going on in 2018 but i just know they will pull through with the right direction! Go motion

ALRIGHT MOTION....LETS PULL THROUGH THIS YEAR!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service