Ok. Since the season. Has pretty much come to an end. Who were your 2017 squad(s) of the year? Mine in no order were 1. Dolls. 2. Delight & 3. 14k. These squads imo had a stellar year. But 14k slayed the field like something serious this season lol.

Views: 3248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AND THE 1st to crtizize THE DOLLS THE most, but WILL ALWAYS want TO take YOUR place the backstabbing!!!

Jason, SU Alum, and Honrae- do and say what??  Come again??

I have no clue where you guys are coming from.  What I wrote makes perfect sense to me and  I don't necessarily understand the cause of confusion.   This was not targeted at any person or group.   Just an observation.

Looks like I will have to start another thread, after all, so I can elucidate using visuals.  Coming shortly.

Le Sigh...

No, WHAT I'M SAYING is #THAT YOU need TO sit YOUR ads DOWN and #shut the BLANK UP !!@ POINT BLANK YOUR doing TO MUCH reaching FOR relevancy PERIOD..diva.

Proud of the Dancin' Divas!!! 

I am a jsettes fan all around and that will always be so I rock with them however you can sit up and say the dolls didn' slay on a new level some of y'll are crazy the team of the Year was the dolls and that' just a fact how how I feel I'm not going to bash anyone eles team but the dolls and settes I couldn' stop looking at them stings had some good moments on the field this year 

I think internet voting polls for The HBCU Dance Corporation's 2017 HBCU dance team of the year (and other categories) are open until January so go vote!

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service