Y'ALL READY? 

Views: 8522

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Baby KG gave me Jasma

Kayla said if you don’t look right, you’re getting cut! My girls came to ATL and did what needed to be done!!!!!!!!

This chick on IG really came under Kayla’s comments just to talk crap about her. People are so disrespectful and nasty. You don’t have to like the field show, however disrespecting the captain and telling her she needs to stay in ATL and leave JSU is totally uncalled for. I swear I hate people sometimes. I’m glad Autumn defended her mama Sette. 

Wow, the foolishness of it all, KG should pay her ass dust with the rest of the bitter bitches

Tristan Parson said:

This chick on IG really came under Kayla’s comments just to talk crap about her. People are so disrespectful and nasty. You don’t have to like the field show, however disrespecting the captain and telling her she needs to stay in ATL and leave JSU is totally uncalled for. I swear I hate people sometimes. I’m glad Autumn defended her mama Sette. 

Somebody sent her and put her up to that.  Or someone is using her page.  She doesn't even follow any Settes or their fan pages. How desperate, sad, and pitiful we as fans have become.

ustDANCE said:

Wow, the foolishness of it all, KG should pay her ass dust with the rest of the bitter bitches

Tristan Parson said:

Where is the post.. I need to add my two cents

Kayla deleted it. The person commented on a pic she posted 5 days ago. They were going in on that troll! Autumn was graciously letting her have it. And ATLANTA, including me, was about to let her have it in 5...4...3...2....1! No Sir, No Ma'am! 

AJay said:

• Kayla said the person deleted the comments. Anywho, folks were about to go ham! Brie even came over ready to go at it! 

The One and Only said:

Kayla deleted it. The person commented on a pic she posted 5 days ago. They were going in on that troll! Autumn was graciously letting her have it. And ATLANTA, including me, was about to let her have it in 5...4...3...2....1! No Sir, No Ma'am! 

AJay said:

The WiFi in the stadium, would not let us be great.  And I'm not sure what's going on with the site, I can't upload anything! Waiting on videos.  I know Killa Kev was there. Not sure about Showtime. 

The One and Only said:

these kids are evil. They want to be in the Jsettes boots so bad.

Beyond all of this, Kayla and The jsettes ate tf up out of the 5th quarter, I looked at 14k and then looked back at Jsettes, the Jsettes were ON IT, KG count selection was..E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

Yes! All of this!  Never watched 14K like that, and no shade, but they were very blah. The field show was meh and underwhelming. They had some good stand moments, but they just couldn't hang with the Settes. When I saw those 8 Settes marching in, I knew we were in for a show! 

justDANCE said:

Beyond all of this, Kayla and The jsettes ate tf up out of the 5th quarter, I looked at 14k and then looked back at Jsettes, the Jsettes were ON IT, KG count selection was..E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service