Y'ALL READY? 

Views: 8522

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They bucked it out, you hear me? Lol 

Justin S. said:

At first look, I say the settes took the field. I’m gonna wait for better angles though.

Chloe definitely didn’t go easy on cuts this week. They look great!

Yo, Ms. ERICA in the house, Is Girly Girl in the house?
14K in the house? Atlanta, Georgia, are you in the house? Mariah in the house? 14 Karat Gold Dancers feature begins @2:25

honrae rokermore said:

WHERE is Ms ERICA?

No offense to the girls who were cut but if you couldn’t make cuts for a dry, bland, no stunt field routine like that then how did you make the team???  I’m just gonna assume there wasn’t enough uniforms and all the freshman had to sit out 

To my knowledge they go through a series of cuts and not all of them are dance related. I know Autumn got cut because she didn’t finish her 2 miles during run cuts. 

Theeriite1 said:

No offense to the girls who were cut but if you couldn’t make cuts for a dry, bland, no stunt field routine like that then how did you make the team???  I’m just gonna assume there wasn’t enough uniforms and all the freshman had to sit out 

Therriite most of them were cut because they didn’t make running cuts! Most likely had nothing to do with the field show

There was also limited seated in the stands so I’m sure that played a part in cuts as well

No. Cuts are cuts. It has nothing do do with seating. The area was small for the band, but they made it work. 

Justin S. said:

There was also limited seated in the stands so I’m sure that played a part in cuts as well

J-Settes feature @ 4:00

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service