Y'ALL READY? 

Views: 8525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

14k was a let down. The J-settes looked very good!

This is the social media generation, J-Settes are really celebrities. Criticize and critique is what fans do, you can't please everyone. Neither squad was impressive.

I really wanted to see what they could bring and was looking forward to seeing them. I just did not get any feeling of wow or any feeling at all from them. 

jessie said:

14K..They honestly didn't look like themselves to me, something was off, it wasn't that they were bad its just something was missing from their usual persona.

Another thing, this aint dance related but Ima need for BCU to update their book...they sound good but I am predicting in 2060 that they will STILL be playing the same songs lol

The One and Only said:

I really wanted to see what they could bring and was looking forward to seeing them. I just did not get any feeling of wow or any feeling at all from them. 

jessie said:

Me too. Because 14k usually have that fast snapping, to the point attitude. But they didn’t give it! 

The One and Only said:

jessie said:

Us in the MEAC, have been complaining about BCU book for years now lol. Mr. Wells really need to update their book. Like seriously!

justDANCE said:

14K..They honestly didn't look like themselves to me, something was off, it wasn't that they were bad its just something was missing from their usual persona.

Another thing, this aint dance related but Ima need for BCU to update their book...they sound good but I am predicting in 2060 that they will STILL be playing the same songs lol

The One and Only said:

jessie said:

Let's do some close-ups, OK!

14K performance@ 3:35 and J-Settes performance @ 4:00

Loved 14K's song section, Alright by Janet Jackson, very dance-able uptempo song! Made me want to get up and dance!! 14K danced to the song in slow motion, what happened to them? J-Settes were OK, liked the way Kayla incorporated a parade move in the beginning of the routine! lol

Baby ' yall see the body on that one banner girl when they marched into the stadium,her body was better than all my sette's,hell better than eny hbcu dancer......

Both squad features were just OK.  Both these teams are easily the most energetic out there, but both of these performances were dry for them at least.

Slight edge to 14K for better technique and choreography 

Whew what a fun packed weekend!! If only our football team could have held themsevles together..

But band wise....

Whew chile the Boom was just evil this weekend. They came to play no games. I have to agree with the earlier comments on 14k I knew the stands would easily go to the Settes, but I was really looking for a bangout punch from 14k at halftime and it never came. The Settes were ok and very clean, but I was waiting on more "wow" factor, but it is the first game of the season, not an excuse but I will give them a little more time to give me what I need there. Now in the stand..........lawd have mercy KG was sending those counts do you hear me!! Those girls ate those stands for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If I could get that same energy on the field then they would have to bury me on the sideline lol The Settes and Boom are going to be a problem in the SWAC again this year.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service