Y'ALL READY? 

Views: 8525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also let me add I am so proud first of all the JSU fanbase that showed up in ATL. It was like we took Homecoming to Atlanta. Also would like to say I am proud of all the other HBCU fans from other schools who came out to support. It really doesn't get better when we all come together!!

The jsettes field show needed a few well executed stunts. They also needed a better ending.  It was a solid showing for the first game.  They have the stands on lock.  

Whew Chile

they bucked DOWNE!!

Brandy and Neci said PERIODT! with that last snap on the last count!!

The Settes ran thru the SWAC last year. From top to bottom. Did y'all really think they were just going to come out this year like deer in the headlights? Chile! 

KG and the girls are gonna be running the SWAC again this year. Any word yet on how Shunti is doing with the GGs? I know I'm in the wrong thread asking. Lmao

Dishonor , dishonor on you!! LOL but no I think they are doing well, there is a thread on the GGs here, but from the videos that I have seen they look pretty good.

Dont Mind Me said:

KG and the girls are gonna be running the SWAC again this year. Any word yet on how Shunti is doing with the GGs? I know I'm in the wrong thread asking. Lmao

I knew what was coming, and it's her last Rip? Chyy this game was just a warmup to the turn up that's about to go down!!

The One and Only said:

The Settes ran thru the SWAC last year. From top to bottom. Did y'all really think they were just going to come out this year like deer in the headlights? Chile! 

Also for those who said the two rows were to old school and boring......get into it!! They rocked those two rows!!

i love two rows, quicker back to back count action LOL 

Stuntboi06 said:

Also for those who said the two rows were to old school and boring......get into it!! They rocked those two rows!!

I enjoyed everything. KG is giving me legendary already. The field show was good to me . I couldn't keep my eyes off of KG and Makalah '18. I wasn't a fan of having her as a two year but  you can't stop what's destined.. she was made for this and I don't see what she can't offer than the other candidates who will only have one year. I'm so ready for the first home game!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service