Y'ALL READY? 

Views: 8445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Autumn said she got cut because she didn't make running cuts which we knew but somebody asked what the requirements are and it's 2 miles in 18 minutes.

Girl Autumn said they not wearing Tiger Girl no moreeeeee! But she said they have something in store for us! & they not going to USM so next time we'll see them is Memphis

Wait what!?! no more Tiger Girl?!? Get Chloe and Cam on the phone I'm starting a riot lol

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Girl Autumn said they not wearing Tiger Girl no moreeeeee! But she said they have something in store for us! & they not going to USM so next time we'll see them is Memphis

Oh they snappin. I just saw a clip on instagram. Will definitely tune into them this year.

Baaaaaaaayyybyy when I say they put the BUCK in BUCKHEAD!!!!!! Yasss Jsettes. 

Atlanta was not ready! They killed from the march in to the march out. 

I’m still stuck on the not wearing Tiger Girl anymore. She turns 20 years old this year, the DISRESPECT LOL! It was 20 years ago when Dr. Butler and her “Burning Boots” squad slaughtered the field to “I Go To Work” at the Boombox Classic. Imo that was the routine that truly cemented Dr. Butler as a legend: https://youtu.be/FTiaaMty3o8

I actually like the field show. I was safe but I like the high energy and choreography. I just needed a little more cleaning and a stunt to end with a bang. I don’t like how The Boom just ends the arrangements so abruptly. 

I'm so upset about it but she did say they habe something to make up for that

Stuntboi06 said:

Wait what!?! no more Tiger Girl?!? Get Chloe and Cam on the phone I'm starting a riot lol

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Chyyy it must have gotten to the point to were they had no choice but retire it.But I am sp sad because that was their go getta outfit. When they wear that it's shut down time. We will see what they have in store for us, but I will miss you always Tiger Girl!!!

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Stuntboi06 said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Tigergirl has over 20 years of bucking spirits in it.. I can't believe they don't want them superpowers.. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Chyyy it must have gotten to the point to were they had no choice but retire it.But I am sp sad because that was their go getta outfit. When they wear that it's shut down time. We will see what they have in store for us, but I will miss you always Tiger Girl!!!

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Stuntboi06 said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

No more Tiger Girl? How you gonna get rid of Tiger Girl but keep CarWash, I don’t get it. This new uniform better be everything and more. 

The only reason they got to be retiring it is it is no longer wearable. They prolly done bucked the seams out of it.

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Tigergirl has over 20 years of bucking spirits in it.. I can't believe they don't want them superpowers.. 

Stuntboi06 said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Stuntboi06 said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

I'm sure it's prolly falling apart is why.

GAPeach said:

No more Tiger Girl? How you gonna get rid of Tiger Girl but keep CarWash, I don’t get it. This new uniform better be everything and more. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service