Y'ALL READY? 

Views: 8137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure what happenes but she is no longer with the team. 

Aenna said:

Did Moosie quit?

Thanks.  I always wondered what happened with her on the Jsettes and Kayla (dd4l) with Grambling.

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Aenna said:

Did Moosie quit?

Yea Mossie left the Team. I hear Kayla is still on the team she just hasn't made cuts yet.

Aenna said:

Thanks.  I always wondered what happened with her on the Jsettes and Kayla (dd4l) with Grambling.

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Aenna said:

Did Moosie quit?

omg, a white albino uni.that would be SUPER dope!!!

buckingANONYMOUS said:

I agree, I hated it. It gave me foil. I really would like to see the new uni for SU. I would like to see a Albino Tiger Girl. 

kimo said:

so I'm wandering, if they do bring in a new tiger suit, will it be for homecoming or SU? Cuz baaaaaaaaaaayby, I'm sorry, that uni from last year's homecoming was atrocious. I dont know who thought that was a good idea to wear, but that wasn't it. and then not to mention them wearing the white fishnets. that was not a cute jsette look. hopefully, a dynamic new uni will be revealed for the SU game. its later on in the season so I have high Hope's that kg will bring a dope routine with a new uni. but throw that uni from last years HC away!!! 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Girl Autumn said they not wearing Tiger Girl no moreeeeee! But she said they have something in store for us! & they not going to USM so next time we'll see them is Memphis

That would be nice, I know its a MAAB thing, but a black and blue uni on the Jsettes would be interesting too

kimo said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

I agree, I hated it. It gave me foil. I really would like to see the new uni for SU. I would like to see a Albino Tiger Girl. 

kimo said:

so I'm wandering, if they do bring in a new tiger suit, will it be for homecoming or SU? Cuz baaaaaaaaaaayby, I'm sorry, that uni from last year's homecoming was atrocious. I dont know who thought that was a good idea to wear, but that wasn't it. and then not to mention them wearing the white fishnets. that was not a cute jsette look. hopefully, a dynamic new uni will be revealed for the SU game. its later on in the season so I have high Hope's that kg will bring a dope routine with a new uni. but throw that uni from last years HC away!!! 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Girl Autumn said they not wearing Tiger Girl no moreeeeee! But she said they have something in store for us! & they not going to USM so next time we'll see them is Memphis

YES and I still want one with some Red in it since we bringing back the red accent color.

justDANCE said:

That would be nice, I know its a MAAB thing, but a black and blue uni on the Jsettes would be interesting too

kimo said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

kimo said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Stunt is determined bout this red lol. I feel you though. A sickening red uni would be great for the soul bowl. Then have the fans do a “red out” that game. 

And is I am claiming it you hear me!! It doesn't have to be full red, just maybe something with Red accents

Chuck Taylor said:

Stunt is determined bout this red lol. I feel you though. A sickening red uni would be great for the soul bowl. Then have the fans do a “red out” that game. 

What is the J-sette Fan Page on Facebook?

Those Boom Banner girls wear some really nice old J-Sette uniforms.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service