The 50th Anniversary of the Fabulous Dancing Dolls: Homecoming Edition

Views: 27155

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

MEL, lied talking BOUT she wasn't going to homecoming, but going to ATLANTA! LOVE YOU MEL BYRD, YOU CAN LIE TO ME ANY OLD DAY LOL @ WELCOME BACK HOME

She was on live like a week ago and said she was going to homecoming.

honrae rokermore said:

MEL, lied talking BOUT she wasn't going to homecoming, but going to ATLANTA! LOVE YOU MEL BYRD, YOU CAN LIE TO ME ANY OLD DAY LOL @ WELCOME BACK HOME

So none of these channels are streaming??? Like wtf?!?

Showtime Web was live earlier at the Miles vs. Kentucky State Game. He/or she stated the SU revoked his/her media pass without notice sometime this week. I'm not sure how this affected other videographers. However, this may be an event that the SU Media team wants to capitalize on.

In other news, those uniforms from the 90's and late 2000's are sickening!!! I hope they get to keep the blue deep V. Is Airee and the girls wearing Bayou Botb '12?



JaeLuv said:

So none of these channels are streaming??? Like wtf?!?

THAT UNIFORM IS IT!!!!!!!!!! The legacy! All of the Dolls and Forever Dolls look radiant 

Jonathan Beaumont said:

SICKENING

Ikea said here some new uniforms y’all been begging for lol. Not a fan of the new pieces, but I haven’t gotten a good look at them yet. Nonetheless, I do hope the girls get to keep them.

That blue  with the right shoe would look amazing.  They need a peep toe character for it

That Fleur de lis is perfect for Rose Parade. 

Jackson said:

Ikea said here some new uniforms y’all been begging for lol. Not a fan of the new pieces, but I haven’t gotten a good look at them yet. Nonetheless, I do hope the girls get to keep them.

Honestly, I’m pissed If we lacked new uniforms all this time for the sack of getting them for the alumni. The fact that every decade has a new uniform except the current squad is making me cringe. I’m sure they’ll have one for the second half but TBH they should have had a new uniform for both half’s. They always have one for the second half so I don’t see anything that adds the element of surprise. Anyway, back to the game. 

LET'S WIN this game JAGUAR NATION, ITS HOMECOMING 19 !!!

Considering the Forever Dolls usually contribute costumes, i don't see the issue.  I would have preferred a new leo but this year it's more about the Anniversary.  As long ast can get those Leo's, I'm happy.  I would have worn Rainy Day just to have something fresh though. 

masemarcher said:

Honestly, I’m pissed If we lacked new uniforms all this time for the sack of getting them for the alumni. The fact that every decade has a new uniform except the current squad is making me cringe. I’m sure they’ll have one for the second half but TBH they should have had a new uniform for both half’s. They always have one for the second half so I don’t see anything that adds the element of surprise. Anyway, back to the game. 

I thought the Forever Dolls paid a fee which included their uniforms?  Educate me if I am wrong on this though. 

masemarcher said:

Honestly, I’m pissed If we lacked new uniforms all this time for the sack of getting them for the alumni. The fact that every decade has a new uniform except the current squad is making me cringe. I’m sure they’ll have one for the second half but TBH they should have had a new uniform for both half’s. They always have one for the second half so I don’t see anything that adds the element of surprise. Anyway, back to the game. 

The alumni's do pay a fee for their uniform, the current dolls do not. Unless your willing to give the organization some money to make these uniforms I suggest you take what you get.

masemarcher said:

Honestly, I’m pissed If we lacked new uniforms all this time for the sack of getting them for the alumni. The fact that every decade has a new uniform except the current squad is making me cringe. I’m sure they’ll have one for the second half but TBH they should have had a new uniform for both half’s. They always have one for the second half so I don’t see anything that adds the element of surprise. Anyway, back to the game. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service