The 50th Anniversary of the Fabulous Dancing Dolls: Homecoming Edition

Views: 27135

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

You can say that again.  And even the early 2000s ATE!!!!!! 

Bwest said:

For the first time I finally realize why the 90s dolls are the standard. Biiiihhhhhhhhhh. WHEW. They might need some icy hot in the morning but they set that field on FIRE.

Mika Smith said:

Those Dolls showed out today !! And I also enjoyed seeing so many old faces especially Kayla Smith ! 

Those 90s dolls ATE! Wooooow. 

Yes she did.

Mika Smith said:

Did DTara participate?

The 90's and the late 2000's ate me up. They did what they had to do. I love how at the beginning they had almost all the 90's doll captains at the start of their routine and they made that kickline work. The ones that could still kick that leg up at the front and the ones who can't were at the back. Amazing field show. Now unto the late 2000's, I could not keep my eyes off of 13 crabs. I swear 13 crabs don't get the credit and recognition that they deserve they ate that routine up, especially Stamper. She looks like the old Dannie before that injury happened. They also ate in the uniform and march in departments, both the 90's and late 2000's dolls.

Im watching on my phone but I see her now.

What's happening? said:

Yes she did.

Mika Smith said:

Did DTara participate?

No twins, Akai, Tianna, Synae, Davique? 

Now this is what I was talking about!!!!!!! Ughhhhhh so amazing!!! I was twirling in my living room off beat trying to semi keep up lmmfao good job dolls

I think Tianna and Davique was there 

Peachyp said:

Akai, Davique were there 

Peachyp said:

Tianna (4th-second row from right) and Akai (far left) danced with the 90s. Davique is one of the ones leaping at the beginning (short hair).  Synae did not attend.

Can we get into the fact that all the crabs from 12-15 were on 1 team? Imagine if they were all a squad in 15!!!

Peachyp said:

Those 90s Dolls stole the show.  They ate that march in and the field up.  

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service