The 50th Anniversary of the Fabulous Dancing Dolls: Homecoming Edition

Views: 26998

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

awww that makes sense. 

SUAlum11 said:

They went by Crab year u came in 2000-09 wouldn't be with 2010s

ChicagoMarchingBands said:

I don't post that often anymore but I had to for this one! I remember some of them from VHS tapes! I became a fan in 97 and it's great seeing all of them from all of the eras.

Did they group them by decade? I got confused because some of them marching with the 2000s group I thought should have been with the 2010s group....aww it doesn't matter. :) 

I haven’t watched everything, but this halftime was EVERYTHING! Great job Dolls! I love the uniforms and the bayou classic uni from last year looks so different with the buns, I like it even more, especially in the context of how futuristic it looks. My favs were late 2010s and current. Those buns were the truth! I can’t wait to see it all multiple times! 

While looking at pictures on IG and watching the highlights, that new Fleur-de-lis, is a nip slip and controversy waiting to happen. The more endowed girls would definitely have a problem. A couple of late 2000s dolls were serving under-boob realness. Cute uni though. Absolutely gorgeous.

Im confused as to why you think it's a nip skip waiting to happen.  Thats a full leotard, and the nude parts are mesh inlay.  The Fleur delis completely covers the chest. 

Now the top of the two piece Airee and the 00s wore could be an issue.  And i loved the concept of the waist length cape but it seems annoying to dance in lol 

Bwest said:

While looking at pictures on IG and watching the highlights, that new Fleur-de-lis, is a nip slip and controversy waiting to happen. The more endowed girls would definitely have a problem. A couple of late 2000s dolls were serving under-boob realness. Cute uni though. Absolutely gorgeous.

Great showing Dolls! I’m sad Taylor didn’t perform though. I guess she’s technically not an alumni, but she is a Forever Doll. Oh well.

I just want to say Micah looked BEAUTIFUL! They all looked beautiful!!! It was nice to see her beautiful smile and full face instead of all that hair always in they way. THIS IS WHAT WE BEEN WANTING. A Uniform that we don't see often and a new hairstyle or should I say old. Also the smiles they had was just AHHHHHHHMAZZZZZZINNGGGG and I am sure the heartfelt feeling of all the dolls being together made them even more happy. Congrats ladies you did great. 

the buns with bayou classic ‘18 looked AMAZING! They all looked beautiful!

Ok!  Giving me Dominique Devereaux "this champagne... It's burned" realness. Lol  All they needed was a mink and a nasty peep toe character.  They gave me classic Doll realness and I loved it.  

I loooove the blue fringe but I'd take the cut up for the current lines.  The fringe more than covers enough for them to pull off a higher cut.  It was very age appropriate for the 90s Dolls though.   That Fleur de lis 2.0 is perfection 

Glammy08 said:

the buns with bayou classic ‘18 looked AMAZING! They all looked beautiful!

Okay so I didn’t get a new uniform but I like the Bayou Classic ‘18 uniform especially with the high bun! I asked for the bun and I received! Their hair pulled off their face showed their beauty and grace so much and showcase how detailed they are with their dance moves. Everyone’s placements were together. Stands look good! 

The half time routines were great. Really enjoyed the ‘90 Dolls and the current Dolls. If I can give one critique it would have been not to form the two straight lines at the end of the routine. It would have been nice to see everyone execute the dance moves. But, other than that we received a solid routine and I loved the ending. 

Overall, enjoyed the Forever Dolls and the entire event. 

ALL I CAN SAY IS THE 90’s Dolls always have and always will be the standard!!

And that Strut of Kristi Vincent's sealed the deal.  And did you see that skinny ass heel !? Lol effortless!

Dee Dee said:

ALL I CAN SAY IS THE 90’s Dolls always have and always will be the standard!!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service