The 50th Anniversary of the Fabulous Dancing Dolls: Homecoming Edition

Views: 27156

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Can we get into how the 90s dolls preserved the shit out of their situation????  Those 90s Dolls are giving everybody the business!!! 

I honestly don’t have take any of it. I was very clear on my opinion. Regardless of fees, we can all clearly see that the uniform department has been lacking severely since 15’. The alumni can have whatever uni they want. My point is that it makes me cringe to see that alumni made it happen with new uniforms and our current administration over the band didn’t for the current squad.

What's happening? said:

The alumni's do pay a fee for their uniform, the current dolls do not. Unless your willing to give the organization some money to make these uniforms I suggest you take what you get.

masemarcher said:

Honestly, I’m pissed If we lacked new uniforms all this time for the sack of getting them for the alumni. The fact that every decade has a new uniform except the current squad is making me cringe. I’m sure they’ll have one for the second half but TBH they should have had a new uniform for both half’s. They always have one for the second half so I don’t see anything that adds the element of surprise. Anyway, back to the game. 

In other news, the buns and heels for homecoming are a win!

NOBODY BUT ESPNU 3 LIVE

I don't care for the buns as of now. They look real young to me. Maybe when I see more pics, idk.

Love the 90s and late 2000s uniforms! 

Alright now Dolls.  That's how you come in for the 50th. That late 2000s uniforms are snatched! I hope Traci Prince, Monique,  or Kristi Vincent is in attendance. And Sea! 

WHO turned IT OUT???? @ HALFTIME

They are in attendance but I'm unsure about Monique.

Prodigy_Amour said:

Alright now Dolls.  That's how you come in for the 50th. That late 2000s uniforms are snatched! I hope Traci Prince, Monique,  or Kristi Vincent is in attendance. And Sea! 

Traci Prince, Seaera, and Kristi V are there. Kristi led the 90s

Prodigy_Amour said:

Yes for the buns!  Perfect style for a 50th!   My boo thang Linkford, Stamper, and Kayla Jubre in one pic!  I love it!

Yessssssss. I need some footage ASAP girl! Lol

SUarchitect said:

Traci Prince, Seaera, and Kristi V are there. Kristi led the 90s

Prodigy_Amour said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service