The 50th Anniversary of the Fabulous Dancing Dolls: Homecoming Edition

Views: 27030

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I think that is Akai and baby she is getting it!

Mika Smith said:

Its so hard to see on my phone but yall sure that isnt Akai performing with the 90s dolls?

https://youtu.be/7P2JmjQFAYA

Jheane said she was gone take us back to her debut blond. Not platinum tho. Lol. KP and Dani definitely ushered in a new era. Their strut is so divine, love seeing them up front together!

Someone from the current group needs to mark that single Linkford did at 1:20. I'm guessing that last half was a freestyle because she forgot the rest, but this was lowkey better than the actual count.

A natural Doll is a natural Doll...even when you mess up, the end result still works. LOL

Mika Smith said:

Ok!  That count was fire!!!

nsuking2005 said:

Someone from the current group needs to mark that single Linkford did at 1:20. I'm guessing that last half was a freestyle because she forgot the rest, but this was lowkey better than the actual count.

A natural Doll is a natural Doll...even when you mess up, the end result still works. LOL

Mika Smith said:

I don't post that often anymore but I had to for this one! I remember some of them from VHS tapes! I became a fan in 97 and it's great seeing all of them from all of the eras.

Did they group them by decade? I got confused because some of them marching with the 2000s group I thought should have been with the 2010s group....aww it doesn't matter. :) 

I think it’s by crab year. I thought Seaera, Casey, Chauncey, and Prentice would have been in the 2010 group but they crabbed in 09
ChicagoMarchingBands said:

I don't post that often anymore but I had to for this one! I remember some of them from VHS tapes! I became a fan in 97 and it's great seeing all of them from all of the eras.

Did they group them by decade? I got confused because some of them marching with the 2000s group I thought should have been with the 2010s group....aww it doesn't matter. :) 

They went by Crab year u came in 2000-09 wouldn't be with 2010s

ChicagoMarchingBands said:

Okay, I love the buns.

The 2010s uniform, hair, and makeup and April leading is the Glam she is known for! Kudos 

The 90s group made me a SU fan back then, especially the late 90s Dolls. Davique, Kristy, Kiki!! The first time I saw SU band period was a 1997 season tape. Traci's form is still great! 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service