The 50th Anniversary of the Fabulous Dancing Dolls: Homecoming Edition

Views: 27030

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I’ve noticed this subtle shift with Camryn for the past few weeks. It seems baby girl is having some collegiate experiences. I recognize this glow. She’s morphing into a young woman.

The bougie, envy, you cant sit with us was definitely on 100! Amazing Sisterhood

TheStandJudge said:

I loved the sisterhood!!! Made me wish I was a part of something so big and beautiful. I thought I was watching the cheetah girls lol I said yesss

SUAlum11 said:

Yes I enjoyed everything. The 90s routine still speaks to that eras ability to choreograph high energy and well thought out routines.  Love all the unis(90s, 00s, and late 00s all need to go in the closet I dont care if it has to be altered for the current team or whatever)

The current squad....the buns were everything and brought a sense of regallity, old flavor, yet rejuvenation and youth amongst the other decades. Like they gave "our offspring and the future" at the same time. The buns allowed for easily seen execution and precision in stands. Also loved the current squad routine and understand it was shorter because of time but I cant help but wonder what it would have looked like as a full length/expanded routine.

Side Note: I absolutely LOVED how each era ended their routine giving a hand gesture to the next era calling them to "come in!" That was an awesome detail!!! 

THE WORLD'S FABULOUS DOLL SHOW ON EARTH WAS EPIC! CONGRATULATIONS

Yess! When apryl forgot the count no evil faces were were made lol Kayla said we got you sis just keep going. Lol I loved it!!!!! 

Swedlum11 said:

The bougie, envy, you cant sit with us was definitely on 100! Amazing Sisterhood

TheStandJudge said:

I loved the sisterhood!!! Made me wish I was a part of something so big and beautiful. I thought I was watching the cheetah girls lol I said yesss

SUAlum11 said:

Yes I enjoyed everything. The 90s routine still speaks to that eras ability to choreograph high energy and well thought out routines.  Love all the unis(90s, 00s, and late 00s all need to go in the closet I dont care if it has to be altered for the current team or whatever)

The current squad....the buns were everything and brought a sense of regallity, old flavor, yet rejuvenation and youth amongst the other decades. Like they gave "our offspring and the future" at the same time. The buns allowed for easily seen execution and precision in stands. Also loved the current squad routine and understand it was shorter because of time but I cant help but wonder what it would have looked like as a full length/expanded routine.

Side Note: I absolutely LOVED how each era ended their routine giving a hand gesture to the next era calling them to "come in!" That was an awesome detail!!! 

I noticed it this entire season. Last season she was nervous and probably missing being with her friends. This year she is ready! I notice it in her smile and everything.

P.H. said:

I’ve noticed this subtle shift with Camryn for the past few weeks. It seems baby girl is having some collegiate experiences. I recognize this glow. She’s morphing into a young woman.

She wasn't nervous to me last year; she's always seemed darling and reserved from seeing her on Bring It!, but it seems she's organically coming out of her shell. She's exuding a quiet but fierce confidence. I like it. 

TheStandJudge said:

I noticed it this entire season. Last season she was nervous and probably missing being with her friends. This year she is ready! I notice it in her smile and everything.

P.H. said:

Additionally, I'm attributing it to collegiate experiences and the different styles of dance from Bring It! to Southern. She's learning to soften that power she needed on Bring It! while at Southern. I suspect a little bit of play is responsible for it as well. 

P.H. said:

She wasn't nervous to me last year; she's always seemed darling and reserved from seeing her on Bring It!, but it seems she's organically coming out of her shell. She's exuding a quiet but fierce confidence. I like it. 

TheStandJudge said:

P.H. said:

The Jukebox plays the hell out of this song, and the Dolls cut up.

Was the collar redesigned on the Cinderella uni?  Something about it look pleasantly different. 

This ia just so beautiful!

Sugamama said:

Isn’t it???? I love how you see the Doll evolution!  

Those 90s dolls though!  Yes! 

Mika Smith said:

This ia just so beautiful!

Sugamama said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service