The 50th Anniversary of the Fabulous Dancing Dolls: Homecoming Edition

Views: 27030

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The ladies looked really good and stunning. It was nice to see the greats back out there and doing their thing!! I am calling for an official blood test to be completed on KP and Ari because hunti the gig is up! We know now lol

Can't even front that field show was everything!!! Congratulations on a successful 50th.. 

I agree.  The Dolls did the thing. Congrats on 50 yrs of excellence!!!!

Hi I'm Aggiehead call me Mother said:

Can't even front that field show was everything!!! Congratulations on a successful 50th.. 

A view of the halftime show from the stands...it all looks even better from this angle.

I see KP and Arianna took a picture. Seeing them side by side, they favor, but don't look as much alike as I once thought. 

Love KP's posts.

Shout out to the current squad on their technique! There lines were beautiful! Everyone was on point with those A la second turns into that tilt. They made it look so graceful and effortless.

Man, they look like big sister and little sister.  Ariana looks like the younger version of KP. 

Mika Smith said:

I see KP and Arianna took a picture. Seeing them side by side, they favor, but don't look as much alike as I once thought. 

Love KP's posts.

Thats what happens when you get Kristi V and Traci Prince back home together. Lol.  I wouldn't wanna be the Doll with poor technique either! Lol 

Now with all that talent coming from Southern, it's too bad that they all had to leave Southern to start dance schools, lead dance departments elsewhere. 

Kristi V is Director of Dance Dept at North Carolina Central 

Traci P has a studio in Houston.  

Southern needs either a dance Dept or a Dance Academy at Southern U.  Think Debbie Allen Dance Academy but housed at Southern. 

Truth_Serum said:

Shout out to the current squad on their technique! There lines were beautiful! Everyone was on point with those A la second turns into that tilt. They made it look so graceful and effortless.

I love this angle. Thanks  The current squad was so clean!

nsuking2005 said:

A view of the halftime show from the stands...it all looks even better from this angle.

Yeah, I have feeling a program will be coming soon. It would be a shame not to invest in one.   Southern has way to many talented dancers to not have a program.   They need to work with Kristi, Traci, and Kiki to get it started.  

SUarchitect said:

Thats what happens when you get Kristi V and Traci Prince back home together. Lol.  I wouldn't wanna be the Doll with poor technique either! Lol 

Now with all that talent coming from Southern, it's too bad that they all had to leave Southern to start dance schools, lead dance departments elsewhere. 

Kristi V is Director of Dance Dept at North Carolina Central 

Traci P has a studio in Houston.  

Southern needs either a dance Dept or a Dance Academy at Southern U.  Think Debbie Allen Dance Academy but housed at Southern. 

Truth_Serum said:

Shout out to the current squad on their technique! There lines were beautiful! Everyone was on point with those A la second turns into that tilt. They made it look so graceful and effortless.

I sure hope they get a dance program. I just feel like these girls belong in movies or their should be a movie about the Su dancing dolls. They are just mesmerizing and they all did so great last night.  I am hoping for bayou classic they do another new hair style. We living in a day and age where people get bored so easily and its nice to switch it up. All it took was a  bun and a uniform we only saw once that surprisingly looked so much better this time than last season.

If Southern was interested in a dance department they would’ve had one years ago when Jonas was there. I think the focus are on dance teams and to be honest very unfortunate. Not everyone wants to be a doll or gold n blues, some people just want to dance.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service