Replies

• GEAUX STORMS AND BLOW THEM AWAY!
  • Little boy Honrae, go somewhere and blow your horn. The sheep's in the meadow, The cow's in the corn. The Boom will blow away the Storm like they did the Human Junk Box!

honrae rokermore said:

GEAUX STORMS AND BLOW THEM AWAY!
    The Black Foxes vs. The Prancing J-Settes
    The Marching Storm traveled to Jackson. Who was the J-Sette that fell during the routine?
  • Get them FOREVER DOLL SHAWN and BRO JUKE Dr. TIM ZACHARY, WHIP THEM REAL GOOD, cause they been lying and stealing, ALLL SUMMMER LONG......GET THEM SUCKERS....WHO LET THE DOGGS OUT !!!

DancingBear said:

Little boy Honrae, go somewhere and blow your horn. The sheep's in the meadow, The cow's in the corn. The Boom will blow away the Storm like they did the Human Junk Box!

honrae rokermore said:

GEAUX STORMS AND BLOW THEM AWAY!
    The Marching Storm traveled to Jackson. Who was the J-Sette that fell during the routine?
  • THE BLUE WAVE IS HERE , OPRAH LAST NIGHT AND OBAMA TODAY AT MOREHOUSE! THEN ON TO FLORIDA FOR ANDRUW CULLEN FOR GOVERNOR @ GEAUX VOTE HBCUS!!!
  • Typepo ANDRUW GILLIUM
  • LOL Honrae the Settes and Boom are sorry we came and showed out in yall's stadium like that, You are so mad at the Settes lol No one and I mean NO ONE from the SU camp should be speaking about stealing at this point lol put it on hush hush hunni. We have not lied or stole anything, the proof is in the videos lol The Juke and Dolls can work to redeem themselves next year calm down hunni lol

• I like this uniform!!!! Okay Settes!! I really enjoy watching Kionna and I'm glad to see Teanna making field show cuts.

• I believe that was Brandy.

DancingBear said:

• No, Mary this was not IT, they were all OVER the place LIKE motion with the flip and very poor execution @ not on my watch, IT WON'T FLY !!!
This reply was deleted.