Who are you waiting to see in the Dancing Dolls uniform this upcoming season?

Views: 18973

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So I take it you aren’t and weren’t a fan of DTara then? 

SamuelLee450 said:

never said her dark skin was the reason. I just don’t think she’s cute. Just because somebody is light skin doesn’t make them cute either. 

Sunshine said:

Her co captain is top heavy...
Plus there are 4 current Dolls who don't have traditional doll looks but are good dancers.

The world is moving on and being dark skinned is not considered a problem anymore; just look at Airielle she's pretty and a great dancer.  Bri will make it,she's a good dancer, pretty and smart and the kind of girl who anyone would want on a team.  Take your light skinned biases somewhere else, this is 2019 not 1979... 

SamuelLee450 said:

I’m sorry..but I don’t see it for Bri. She’s an amazing dancer, a little bit more of a stand girl than technique but she’s IT. The problem comes in with her looks. She doesn’t give “doll”. I just feel like everybody stuck on her because she’s From McKinley but if Bri stayed at her former high school a lot of you would not be giving her the time of the day and I’m just being completely honest. Dolls are big on appearance..we all know that and I just don’t think she has the “look”. I will say I’m looking forward to her co captain. She is a legacy and she is extremely beautiful.

Maaaan do y’all see Bri leading the team cutting up on Taneria’s ig?! Babyyyyy Issa DOLL!!! She looks gorgeous! She is fire!!!! Man I can’t wait til September! Everything about her is sickening! 

I love how even the current dolls can’t wait to have her on the team! Lol Neri can’t take her eyes off of her! 

Exactly! Man y’all be hating on these girls just to hate. Here we go with this look thing! Y’all need to stop and get over it! But to say Brianni isn’t pretty.. Like girl the nerve. I can’t stand some of these old school doll fans who are stuck in their “Traditional” ways like get over it! It’s 2019! Not 93, 96, 00, 03, 04,05, 07! Like bruh cmon y’all y’all already know these girls are gonna evolve! The style is gonna eventually change! Y’all acting like everything they used to do they still don’t do, they just added to it! y’all already know it’s not gonna be a team of Yellow girls with straight hair, like y’all know this! Y’all act like these people care about who y’all want and don’t want on this team! These judges are picking talent versus looks nowadays we can’t stress this enough. Y’all gotta get over this traditional mindset! 

Yesss she was killin it! 

Alicia Wax said:

Maaaan do y’all see Bri leading the team cutting up on Taneria’s ig?! Babyyyyy Issa DOLL!!! She looks gorgeous! She is fire!!!! Man I can’t wait til September! Everything about her is sickening! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service