A continuation of the latest thread

Views: 21447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really hope this is the season Taylor doesnt make it.  Her lack of attention annoys me sometimes. She rarely completes counts and doesn't get the nuance of the catch ons. I like her but she can go. 

louisianaboi08 said:

I’m not really a fan of Gabby either, but I must admit the field shows under her belt were nice but then again the team makes up the routines not one person so Kudos to the TEAM. I feel she was a bit nervous being up front, but I wouldn’t be mad mad if she get another year as captain.. But I wouldn’t be sad either if she doesn’t if that makes sense. I think anyone of 16 could lead *Except Taylor* in my honest opinion. 

SUarchitect said:

I think I remember saying don't sleep on Gabby too. Lol.  But she wasn't bad at all as a Captain. 

NewSU04 said:

You were the ONLY one. lol 

and she did ok, great would be putting up up at the top with some of the Iconic Dolls. She was decent fill in tbh

Mika Smith said:

Well as far as captain goes, it seems like I was the only one rooting for Gabby when she made Captain, and she was the only one I saw in that position even before the announcement. Gabby did great. I still watch Liberation weekly.

Id love for her to be a two year captain, if not her then Kaylon, who has been very underrated as I watch over a few videos.

usually Gold N Bluez members who dont make the dancing doll team, lack technique or form or both and they use gold n bluez to brush up their skills!

I know there are some talented young ladies locally but there are some that are out of state too. I'm hoping to see 9-10 Dolls including a couple of cuts to the current squad. I can see 2 who I wouldn't be upset if they didnt return

SUarchitect said:

I really hope this is the season Taylor doesnt make it.  Her lack of attention annoys me sometimes. She rarely completes counts and doesn't get the nuance of the catch ons. I like her but she can go. 

louisianaboi08 said:

I’m not really a fan of Gabby either, but I must admit the field shows under her belt were nice but then again the team makes up the routines not one person so Kudos to the TEAM. I feel she was a bit nervous being up front, but I wouldn’t be mad mad if she get another year as captain.. But I wouldn’t be sad either if she doesn’t if that makes sense. I think anyone of 16 could lead *Except Taylor* in my honest opinion. 

SUarchitect said:

I think I remember saying don't sleep on Gabby too. Lol.  But she wasn't bad at all as a Captain. 

NewSU04 said:

and she did ok, great would be putting up up at the top with some of the Iconic Dolls. She was decent fill in tbh

Mika Smith said:

Well as far as captain goes, it seems like I was the only one rooting for Gabby when she made Captain, and she was the only one I saw in that position even before the announcement. Gabby did great. I still watch Liberation weekly.

Id love for her to be a two year captain, if not her then Kaylon, who has been very underrated as I watch over a few videos.

Omgosh I could have not said this better!! I’m over her! She has been the same since her freshmen year! How the hell does she keep making it?! I’m not hating on her one bit! She is so damn lazy and then people got the audacity to buck her head up and say *” Taylor is unbothered when she does this and that catch on.”* SWEETIE SHE’s LAZY!!!! But yea she can go... 

Duarchitect said:

louisianaboi08 said:

SUarchitect said:

NewSU04 said:

Mika Smith said:

Yea she never catches ripples (Dannies sit down ripple after The Weekend irks my nerrrrves), she always looks awkward on camera and never camera ready.  It's mainly small stuff but when you do it so often, those small things stick out sorely. Gimme somebody that looks like they actually enjoy being a Doll. Lol.  Ijs 

louisianaboi08 said:

Omgosh I could have not said this better!! I’m over her! She has been the same since her freshmen year! How the hell does she keep making it?! I’m not hating on her one bit! She is so damn lazy and then people got the audacity to buck her head up and say *” Taylor is unbothered when she does this and that catch on.”* SWEETIE SHE’s LAZY!!!! But yea she can go... 

Duarchitect said:

louisianaboi08 said:

SUarchitect said:

NewSU04 said:

Mika Smith said:

This is a reach, but what do you think would happen if Jordan or Tailyn pop-up at try-outs. Do you think they would be allowed to try out or would they be cut automatically. Has there ever been a situation where a doll sat out for a year and came back as captain?

Destiny did 03 I believe and came back in 06 if I'm not mistaken

Tylier did 2013, 2014 and came back 2016

As a captain. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Morgan from the JSettes do that in 16. That's the first time I've ever heard of someone doing that.

SUarchitect said:

Yea Destiny did in 03, made 04 audition and messed up her knee and came back in 06 but not as Captain. On another note, I actually liked this strut in from last season(pink game) not gonna lie.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpd-HlTBoA_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&...

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

As a captain. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Morgan from the JSettes do that in 16. That's the first time I've ever heard of someone doing that.

SUarchitect said:

I actually liked that strut better than the one from 17. I also liked the ones Jordan brought back.

SUAlum11 said:

Yea Destiny did in 03 and came back in 06 but not as Captain. On another note, I actually liked this strut in from last season(pink game) not gonna lie.

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

SUarchitect said:

I actually loved them both, but I prefer Gabbys because again, I like more reserved Dolls. (I think sassy, battle mode Dolls should begin at 5th Quarter)  Danny's strut in was amazing in 17, BUT her choice of uniform (that fuckin swimsuit) killed it for me. It went from sass to trash really quick literally because they had nothing on.  Dannie was literally titty bopping in that swimsuit. Like kill that swimsuit already. But I think it would really cute and add to the Doll mystique if they switched the strut in sequence or made a new one every home game. 

You can sell "sex" or be alluring in a full leotard, but you can't sell sex AND have nothing on. Just my opinion. That uniform has to die. 

In other news, y'all I think I'm ready to see them in a powder pink leo. Lol.

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

I actually liked that strut better than the one from 17. I also liked the ones Jordan brought back.

SUAlum11 said:

Yea Destiny did in 03 and came back in 06 but not as Captain. On another note, I actually liked this strut in from last season(pink game) not gonna lie.

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

SUarchitect said:

I would actually be here for this! But I highly doubt it. 

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

This is a reach, but what do you think would happen if Jordan or Tailyn pop-up at try-outs. Do you think they would be allowed to try out or would they be cut automatically. Has there ever been a situation where a doll sat out for a year and came back as captain?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service