Replies

• MY MAN .....FROM THE BOSS MISS DIANA ROSS.........
    LADY SINGS THE BLUES MOTOWN 50TH ANNIVERSARY !!!
  • BEFORE I LET GEAUX , CANDY THE REMIX , by THE QUEEN B. and. ' JUKE CHELLA ' !
  • Happy 50th Anniversary! I loved those Greggs era Dancing Dolls!

How do I say goodbye to what we had?

I thought we'd get to see forever, but forever has blown away.

And I'll take with me the memories to be my sunshine after the rain.
    It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

Related image

Image result for 2004 southern dancing dolls imagesImage result for 2004 southern dancing dolls imagesImage result for 2004 southern dancing dolls imagesImage result for 2004 southern dancing dolls images

Related image

• Somebody trying to start some mess. This is going to be a long summer !
  • Don't know where you got that mess crap from! I'm sorry, but no mess here. Loved the Greggs Dolls! Greggs was the man, he had an eye for beauty, must give the man his props. I always had the upmost respect for Greggs. Please go fly your kite when the wind is blowing.

Truth_Serum said:

Somebody trying to start some mess. This is going to be a long summer !
    The Dancing Dolls’ 50th Anniversary Speculation
    A continuation of the latest thread
  • ERIC, YOU HAVE ALWAYS MADE US GREAT, THANKS 4 THE LOVE, SWEETNESS
  • Image result for awe, thank you black men gifs

honrae rokermore said:

ERIC, YOU HAVE ALWAYS MADE US GREAT, THANKS 4 THE LOVE, SWEETNESS
  • I'm not one who tends to shoot straight to colorism, because I tend to have my preferences for the type of girl that i I like for Dolls.  However, skin color isn't one of the things that I consider to be a preference. (I said this to say that your post could very well be taken as you wanting a more fair skinned squad next season. Which if true, is your preference, but very problematic.) 

Now I will say that I love the consistency among Doc era lines with height. I would love to see a taller squad next season.  And if we get Jada as Captain, even more so because she's a taller Doll.  Gimme some 5'5 and higher Dolls. Lol 

Eric said:

Don't know where you got that mess crap from! I'm sorry, but no mess here. Loved the Greggs Dolls! Greggs was the man, he had an eye for beauty, must give the man his props. I always had the upmost respect for Greggs. Please go fly your kite when the wind is blowing.

Truth_Serum said:

Somebody trying to start some mess. This is going to be a long summer !
  • They need a whole new batch of these uniforms, and hopefully if they do, they take it back to this. Idk who remade them and tried to blend the originals with it, but it looks HORRIBLE.  They should just trash it if they don't remake it. 

Eric said:

Happy 50th Anniversary! I loved those Greggs era Dancing Dolls!

How do I say goodbye to what we had?

I thought we'd get to see forever, but forever has blown away.

And I'll take with me the memories to be my sunshine after the rain.
    It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

Related image

Image result for 2004 southern dancing dolls imagesImage result for 2004 southern dancing dolls imagesImage result for 2004 southern dancing dolls imagesImage result for 2004 southern dancing dolls images

Related image

• Ya'll take everything as a bash OMG! I like the DOC-JACKSON ERA dolls too. lol

THEY WERE DOLLS in EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD lol Doc had a lot of dark skinned women (majority were light skinned) but still there were some dark skinned women.

They had a presence! The girls now to me feel like just doing things for a trend or the internet.

Like, "Lemme throw this count or do this so they'll see me and I'll go viral"

I would love a taller squad also. I like when dolls look like WOMEN!

Just my opinion tho.

This reply was deleted.