How do y’all feel about the game vs La Tech?

Views: 11849

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THEY ARE LIT LIKE THE STATUE OF LIBERTY!

i think the dolls are going to be just fine this year. they are giving us fans what we want, some fire field shows. this is one of their best field shows in like a long time since 2013! Everyone wanted better field shows and i think were going to get that this year! go dolls~!

Just had to delete my reply because I saw a close-up of this feature. Exceptional !   

This week's field show was great!!!  I loved the execution outside of a few spacing issues that I know will be handled, it was great!!!  They were clean as usual and the energy was on point.  I really love how they are beginning to merge as one when they dance.  The cohesiveness is definitely there, and it's growing noticeably stronger every performance!!! Great work ladies!!!!!

WHERE ARE OUR HATERS NOW ???? THUNDER AND LIGHTNING.....THUNDER&LIGHTING !

The Dolls just showed everyone why they are the STANDARD!!! The went the holy hell off!

DAHILL divas! YOUR NEXT ON our RADAR!

Yass Ladies!! Nice work!!

The field show was amazing in person! The crowd loved it! Year of the field shows! Whoever is reading the comments, please keep going. They delivered!

Bitch  Queen Gabby is giving  old school Doc vibes. Queen  Gabby has brought back high quality fieldshows since Maya's 2016 Bayou Classic fieldshow.

Give Gabby her crown...

Okay... so Taneria WAS a favorite of mines but she is starting to get a little carried away with her over the topness.  It’s like, chill sis. We get it.  You’re the shit lol. I mean it was kind of cute at first but now it’s coming off as “pick me”.  It also looks crazy when you see the other girls doing the counts the way they are supposed to look and then you see her and it looks like she’s doing a solo.  Now I get what people were saying about her form and technique etc. She has to chill. 

Sn: I just finished watching the vid of them dancing to the Heavy D song.

EXACTLY I SAID THAT FROM JUMP I have never gotten the hype behind her and to add insult to injury neri is starting to do what Jordan did her second Rip.she is  trying to damn hard and ultimately became sloppy and lacked in clean execution. I see that Gabby has definitely been working hard on her Execution she was always my pick for captain out of 16 I just knew she would have to work on her form which she has been she’s looking AMAZING!

Alicia Wax said:

Okay... so Taneria WAS a favorite of mines but she is starting to get a little carried away with her over the topness.  It’s like, chill sis. We get it.  You’re the shit lol. I mean it was kind of cute at first but now it’s coming off as “pick me”.  It also looks crazy when you see the other girls doing the counts the way they are supposed to look and then you see her and it looks like she’s doing a solo.  Now I get what people were saying about her form and technique etc. She has to chill. 

Sn: I just finished watching the vid of them dancing to the Heavy D song.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service