How do y’all feel about the game vs La Tech?

Views: 11828

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Connor is TINY in person lol.  Idk where all that thigh comes from on camera. Lol 

xavier said:

I was wondering who that was with the dolls yesterday,,btw I set by connor  yesterday,  alot smaller then I thought she would be in person, but very nice and gorgeous  person
SUarchitect said:

I'm about 90% sure that's Akai with the Dolls in Mobile 

Hell I thought it was Monique. I haven't seen Tianna in years but I can't imagine she's changed that much!

SUarchitect said:

I'm about 90% sure that's Akai with the Dolls in Mobile 

*sees the Forever Dolls' IG story and posts today*

Soooo...what do we think the chances are of an updated version of the iconic "With Me" routine for Homecoming this year? Or even the "If I Never See Your Face Again" routine? This year marks 20 and 10 years since those routines were debuted, respectively.

I'm still hella iffy on them doing remakes after the previous 2 seasons, but I think this year's group might finally be one that can pull it off fairly well**. And it seems very evident that they're being intentional about putting focus back on the field work under the new leadership. Either way, the field work's been good so far, so I'm intrigued.

**(they might have to relegate one of the ladies to "The Shannon Spot" though)

https://youtu.be/GR8j6lvr9xQ 

I thought this was a cute video of Gabby,funny video from a fan and Arielle was looking like wth they saying lol i don’t think she had an attitude tho I think she was just looking 

I would love to see With Me Or Serious again. But idk if they can nail the nuances of the Dolls back then. So much of the "form" on the field has been lost that they would probably not even look like the same squad.  

nsuking2005 said:

Soooo...what do we think the chances are of an updated version of the iconic "With Me" routine for Homecoming this year? Or even the "If I Never See Your Face Again" routine? This year marks 20 and 10 years since those routines were debuted, respectively.

I'm still hella iffy on them doing remakes after the previous 2 seasons, but I think this year's group might finally be one that can pull it off fairly well**. And it seems very evident that they're being intentional about putting focus back on the field work under the new leadership. Either way, the field work's been good so far, so I'm intrigued.

Do you feel like form would be an issue with this years squad? As far as classic doll field form, this has been the closest that I've seen IMO. 

SUarchitect said:

I would love to see With Me Or Serious again. But idk if they can nail the nuances of the Dolls back then. So much of the "form" on the field has been lost that they would probably not even look like the same squad.  

nsuking2005 said:

Yes honestly.  The Dollisms of that era are gone, and it seesm to be something you either have or you don't at this point.  Newer Dolls are just generally harder dancers. The refinement is gone, or very hard to find. Transitional struts in Doc era were fluid with cupped hands. Transitions now are this staccato shoulder bop with hands balled into fists.  Small things like that make a difference between teams now and back then.  Dolls then were aggressive and intense on the field but still light and feminine.  So idk, they can maybe pull it off, but that old school refinement is gone. 

Macia3 said:

Do you feel like form would be an issue with this years squad? As far as classic doll field form, this has been the closest that I've seen IMO. 

SUarchitect said:

nsuking2005 said:

The fieldshows so far this year have been FIRE! I want them to take it up a level for Homecoming and start utilizing Camryn's stunts and flexibility before she loses it because they are using them. No death drops, but atleast some Aerials, walkovers, and overstretched scorpions. Her body positions are cray cray!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service