What do yall think? Why is everyone roasting them on Youtube??? I think they did good!

Views: 28945

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Don’t tell me what to do. If you don’t like me quoting you. DONT RESPOND TO ME. Simple. 

BandJunkee said:

Yea. A poster actually said why Dannie and others are mad with Gabby. From what I gather, Gabby was being selfish and an individual, instead of a team player. DO. NOT. QUOTE. ME. 

Alicia Wax said:

You’re right, I shouldn’t have. Karma hit me so I see it now. And I don’t blame her for going off on me, I never did. I would have went off on me too! My issue is her being messy toward her crab, that’s all! But I did not forget what she said about “knowing who you are defending” so maybe it really is something CRAZY that none of us know about that Gab did to the entire team (I have my thoughts but I’ll keep that to myself). It even seems like, Dannie isn’t the only one who DOES NOT fuck with her either. Gabby be missing in all the group photos and another font on here says she only hangs with Cam and Arielle smh. I still feel like the group as a whole shouldn’t make it so public that they are ostracizing the captain of all people. The fans shouldn’t even be able to speculate that there is trouble in house. The fact that’s Dani spilled real tea off my assumptions is crazy to me. 

BandJunkee said:

But you still shouldn’t have gone into her DMs. That’s on you, boo. I would have gone tf off on you too. I do agree that Dannie is being petty, especially when Gabby isn’t responding or posting anything; it’s making Dannie out to be the big bad wolf. Gabby is playing it smart (and I don’t blame her), even if she did something to cause this. Ima stay outta this because I don’t slander the Queen, honey. 

Alicia Wax said:

And yeah it might not make it right but this is why I messaged Danni in the first place via dm. I was wrong, yes. I just hate the way she is doing things. She wasn’t always this “Legend” that she thinks she is. She of all people knows what it’s like to left out. I don’t care what nobody says, Dani is not humble and she is a mean person. Some of my favorite counts that she “made” weren’t even made by her and LASHALLN made them up. He spilled that tea on live. Dani is so full of herself and I’m not here for it at all. 

Jackson said:

And this is why sisterhood is so important. The fans already feel some type of way about Jordan being looked over for captain, but the actual Dolls behavior to this issue makes it no better. Notice that when 16 posts, THEY leave Gabby out. Dani leaves Gabby out. Hell, Dani even likes fans comments that down Gabby and say Taneria should’ve been chosen over her. When they display animosity like that, fans catch on and they do the same thing. Why? Because they think it’s ok. They want to play sides because the Dolls are playing sides themselves. I seriously think DT or April need to step in because this is becoming too much if you ask me. The Dolls are such an elite team who’ve always been praised for their sisterhood and mystique. Too much is public this year and it will only hurt them in the long run. 

Alicia Wax said:

I peeped this too. Even the biggest Swac Fan page is leaving her out, even though they claim to be positive. They didn’t even post the the first game and then posted a video of only Taneria dancing. It’s sad af! I feel so bad for Gabby. Nobody deserves seclusion for doing what they love! 

Anatasia1100 said:

Ms.Kristi Vincent had a couple of word for a dancing doll fan page on Instagram for continuing to exclude Gabby out of pictures. I agree with her, the cyberbullying has to stop whether she is your "fav" or not. On another note, when will we be able to see another SU vs Bama State game? Idk how all that football division stuff works

Two wrongs don’t make a right. Ima leave it at that...

What y’all eat for lunch today, chile? I had a fabulous steak bowl with extra corn salsa from Chipotle. It was to die for! 

Girl, bye. Go hop into someone else’s DMs for the Gawds. I didn’t even come at you. 

Alicia Wax said:

Don’t tell me what to do. If you don’t like me quoting you. DONT RESPOND TO ME. Simple. 

BandJunkee said:

Yea. A poster actually said why Dannie and others are mad with Gabby. From what I gather, Gabby was being selfish and an individual, instead of a team player. DO. NOT. QUOTE. ME. 

Alicia Wax said:

You’re right, I shouldn’t have. Karma hit me so I see it now. And I don’t blame her for going off on me, I never did. I would have went off on me too! My issue is her being messy toward her crab, that’s all! But I did not forget what she said about “knowing who you are defending” so maybe it really is something CRAZY that none of us know about that Gab did to the entire team (I have my thoughts but I’ll keep that to myself). It even seems like, Dannie isn’t the only one who DOES NOT fuck with her either. Gabby be missing in all the group photos and another font on here says she only hangs with Cam and Arielle smh. I still feel like the group as a whole shouldn’t make it so public that they are ostracizing the captain of all people. The fans shouldn’t even be able to speculate that there is trouble in house. The fact that’s Dani spilled real tea off my assumptions is crazy to me. 

BandJunkee said:

But you still shouldn’t have gone into her DMs. That’s on you, boo. I would have gone tf off on you too. I do agree that Dannie is being petty, especially when Gabby isn’t responding or posting anything; it’s making Dannie out to be the big bad wolf. Gabby is playing it smart (and I don’t blame her), even if she did something to cause this. Ima stay outta this because I don’t slander the Queen, honey. 

Alicia Wax said:

And yeah it might not make it right but this is why I messaged Danni in the first place via dm. I was wrong, yes. I just hate the way she is doing things. She wasn’t always this “Legend” that she thinks she is. She of all people knows what it’s like to left out. I don’t care what nobody says, Dani is not humble and she is a mean person. Some of my favorite counts that she “made” weren’t even made by her and LASHALLN made them up. He spilled that tea on live. Dani is so full of herself and I’m not here for it at all. 

Jackson said:

And this is why sisterhood is so important. The fans already feel some type of way about Jordan being looked over for captain, but the actual Dolls behavior to this issue makes it no better. Notice that when 16 posts, THEY leave Gabby out. Dani leaves Gabby out. Hell, Dani even likes fans comments that down Gabby and say Taneria should’ve been chosen over her. When they display animosity like that, fans catch on and they do the same thing. Why? Because they think it’s ok. They want to play sides because the Dolls are playing sides themselves. I seriously think DT or April need to step in because this is becoming too much if you ask me. The Dolls are such an elite team who’ve always been praised for their sisterhood and mystique. Too much is public this year and it will only hurt them in the long run. 

Alicia Wax said:

I peeped this too. Even the biggest Swac Fan page is leaving her out, even though they claim to be positive. They didn’t even post the the first game and then posted a video of only Taneria dancing. It’s sad af! I feel so bad for Gabby. Nobody deserves seclusion for doing what they love! 

Anatasia1100 said:

Ms.Kristi Vincent had a couple of word for a dancing doll fan page on Instagram for continuing to exclude Gabby out of pictures. I agree with her, the cyberbullying has to stop whether she is your "fav" or not. On another note, when will we be able to see another SU vs Bama State game? Idk how all that football division stuff works

Why does the same  person keep bringing Dani up every couple of days...  sounds like a personal vendetta.  Let it go doll face... 

i ate ate  pig feet and skins today.   I relapsed, this vegan life ain’t working.  Lmao... lol

Chile these IG doll pages are worse than the dragging of Kayla Smith's reign(2011). Smh...that is a stretch if you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised if all we have next season is Jada and Kaylon returning because 16 will be over the shenanigans and the crabs may be thinking this is too much drama.

You sound dumb. Y’all were already talking about her when I chimed back in! I was gone for a min and y’all was talking about her still so I said what I said. Why are you singling me out? 

Truth_Serum said:

Why does the same  person keep bringing Dani up every couple of days...  sounds like a personal vendetta.  Let it go doll face... 

i ate ate  pig feet and skins today.   I relapsed, this vegan life ain’t working.  Lmao... lol

I’m just waiting for Brianna from MCK to cut up next year. Oh and that Starlettes captain! 

I agree that much of this behavior is very ugly...but just another day of human beings using social media, really. One thing we all need to remember is just how young these folks are...Dannie included. Social media mess is normal for most anyone, but especially this age range. It would be foolish to project full refinement and maturity onto these women just because they happen(ed) to be on a dance line that gives off a refined, mature image.

If anything, I'm lowkey surprised it took this long for behavior this outwardly messy to jump out. LOL

I hope that the dolls can overcome whatever is going on because doll business like that needs to be left in the doll room. Hopefully in the future we can all see them at homecoming dancing together again.

Do they have a game this weekend? 

SN: Some of you all need to put your investigative prowess to good use and join the FBI or something. You know who liked what post and left a comment at 8:24 pm on a Saturday evening. You're wasting your talents lol

They do. Jada was getting her hair pin curled by Dani tonight. 

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

SN: Some of you all need to put your investigative prowess to good use and join the FBI or something. You know who liked what post and left a comment at 8:24 pm on a Saturday evening. You're wasting your talents lol

Thank you! Danielle isn't part of the team anymore; she doesn't have to answer to anyone; she can post or like whatever she wants on her social media account--it's the outsiders who keep perpetuating it. She isn't fond of Gaybrielle anymore. So what? Why do people keep policing her social media accounts to dig and fish so they can understand the beef? What's fed will be nourished; what's starved will eventually die--stop feeding it. 

It's possible for these young women to be on the same team and work together and that be the extent of their interactions. If they don't associate outside of the team--why is that our business? Honestly, 2016 can go after this year, in my opinion.

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service