Replies

• Make sure to keep it classy and not Personal in your opinions! NO Defamation of character, personal lives/business, etc of these girls!

6666059682?profile=original

• Exactly, I cant take all that hate. Im excited for this squad! Each girl was chosen for a reason. We are not the judges or alumni Dolls. So lets just enjoy and uplift each Doll! I cant take all the "this person look out of place and all that". Guh were yall an alumni Doll? Were you a Judge?! We have two weeks till the first game im excited.

SUAlum11 said:

Make sure to keep it classy and not Personal in your opinions! NO Defamation of character, personal lives/business, etc of these girls!

SU Fabulous Dancing Dolls: MINDING OUR 50th!
    bandhead.org is a social network
  • Exactly, you echo my sentiments.  I value others opinions but we shouldn’t forget these are young ladies and we want to uplift them.

louisianaboi08 said:

Exactly, I cant take all that hate. Im excited for this squad! Each girl was chosen for a reason. We are not the judges or alumni Dolls. So lets just enjoy and uplift each Doll! I cant take all the "this person look out of place and all that". Guh were yall an alumni Doll? Were you a Judge?! We have two weeks till the first game im excited.

SUAlum11 said:

Make sure to keep it classy and not Personal in your opinions! NO Defamation of character, personal lives/business, etc of these girls!

• Right! I hate when people put the dolls against one another. You don't ever have to put another doll down to uplift your fave! I know everyone has their faves, but they are all great in their own way!!

SUAlum11 said:

• That has to be my favorite gifs... Well, outside of buckingAnon gifs. No sacrificial lambs this season. Lol
  • Thank you SUAlum11. The last discussion got a little out of control towards the end but I assumed everyone would be asleep at 3am. SMDH

• Good luck to OUR 50th anniversary debutantes , GEAUX OUT & TEAR IT UP WITH AN AMAZING YEAR OF CELEBRATIONS!
  • I really love the picture and bio thing they're doing. Akai has them looking real professional, i love it. 

• Those girls are close, and they love each other. Thats all that matters, I love a squad that Gel well together because thats how we get them Beastly fieldshows as well as stands! Watch what I tell you this is gonna be a year to remember! I dont even care whose captain anymore! Just come out the Gate swinging on em!

Love Dance said:

Right! I hate when people put the dolls against one another. You don't ever have to put another doll down to uplift your fave! I know everyone has their faves, but they are all great in their own way!!

SUAlum11 said:

• I agree!! I'm just excited to see them at this point. No matter who is captain, I feel like this year will be one for the books!!!

louisianaboi08 said:

Those girls are close, and they love each other. Thats all that matters, I love a squad that Gel well together because thats how we get them Beastly fieldshows as well as stands! Watch what I tell you this is gonna be a year to remember! I dont even care whose captain anymore! Just come out the Gate swinging on em!

Love Dance said:

Right! I hate when people put the dolls against one another. You don't ever have to put another doll down to uplift your fave! I know everyone has their faves, but they are all great in their own way!!

SUAlum11 said:

This reply was deleted.