Views: 21010

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Heres the full screenshot, I cropped out the brown one because I’m honestly not a fan of it. 

Lmbo before y’all go off ITS ONLY A CONCEPT But I could really see a design like this bing pulled off I just tried to find a way to corporate black in a uniform but looking at it I don’t think it’ll look right on the dolls on a FRENCH CUTS ONLY 

And I rarely critique the girls while they are and active doll! Check my records! I have never, even during fuckups! Those girls go through ENOUGH during the season. Yet watch the fonts that call me out for speaking “negative” on dolls who are long gone, let’s see what they have to say when the new crabs make mistakes or aren’t to their liking. They will have something to say about their hair, makeup, their strut (as if some girls can help their strut when they have deformities), and other frivolous things! Shame on y’all for not calling out those fonts! 

I can’t wait to see the almighty fonts who bash me for my opinions have to say on the 31st. Let’s see how POSITIVE it gets in here!!! Keep that same energy on the 31st ladies.

Be Objective said:

It's gonna get crazy once there's video of the girls to critique, lawd

SUAlum11 said:

For some reason the last few threads tend to go a little left towards the close of the thread lately but thankfully we are making progress compared to the shameful past ones! Lol

Be Objective said:

I'm not trying to run anything but can we make a collective effort to ignore the negativity? When we were having productive conversation, some people stopped posting and it helped us actually be able to have dialogue, ijs. 

BLACK?! 

Cute sketch though.

Vamped09 said:

Lmbo before y’all go off ITS ONLY A CONCEPT But I could really see a design like this bing pulled off I just tried to find a way to corporate black in a uniform but looking at it I don’t think it’ll look right on the dolls on a FRENCH CUTS ONLY 

This is not that revealing. This is the same silhouette as the BC ‘16 uni

SUarchitect said:

This whole uniform would be mesh lol

Alicia Wax said:

They should do this in cheetah print/Blue

Bayou Vlassic ‘19???

Ugh, right! Captain me, please. 

Vamped09 said:

Lol you be having the girls PRESSD it ain’t that serious! I just want to know the damn captain 

Alicia Wax said:

And y’all dormant fonts always come out the woodwork every time my font gets a little spicy, wtf is that about? 

Weird af.

New Thread guys

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service