Replies

• The battle this WEEKEND in HOUSTON, is going to be EPIC !!!!     #can'twaitandpleasedon't/rain 

• My favorite stands performance thus season so far is 'The Weekend' @ Crankfest! #GeauxDolls #GeauxVote
    • Yep this was my fave from this season also. More so because I didn't expect it at all and all the counts went perfect with that song.

• Well the Dolls and Jukebox have Clinched the 2018 and 2019 Cotton Bowl in Dallas! SU vs.Texas Southern!
    • TSU doesnt travel enough to make them a good replacement for either Pvu or Gram. Dont know how I feel about that. SU vs PV, or SU vs Pine Bluff probably would have been better.

• SU has alot of sponsorship is one reason...but I think it should have been vs. PV too
        • I have to agree with you. I like SU in it, but just not against TSU. and pray to GAWD TSU doesnt have another nearly winless season going on next year. smh. Sometimes I be wondering what these promoters be thinking.

• They really wanted SU in it because of ticket sales and sponsorship. It might have been TSU over PV because of scheduling conflict. The article said that it had to be a weekend in the month of October that both schools could agree on without a schedule conflict/Or already scheduled game against another SWAC school.
            • that makes sense. thanks for the info, but still kinda weird considering SU and TSU historically have always played each other later in the season.

• It’s SU VS TSU due to the fact that pv and gram already play the 1st weekend of the state fair. That game isn’t going anywhere
This reply was deleted.