I am too excited this season. To see what the Sweethearts of the MEAC bring this first game. From Aggie fan fest, the girls looked great & ready for action. What are your thoughts for the very first game on 9/8/2018?

Views: 284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They didn't. But they had plenty of other uniforms the year prior. That they maybe wore only once.

Lizzy said:

I'm ready to see what new uniforms they get this season. Last season, they did not come out with alot of new uniforms. And some new stand routines. 

I'm just looking forward to seeing Marci kill it this season!

It's seems that the BGMM is always celebrating something, this year is the bands 100th year anniversary... so i think we are going to see a lot of over the top shows ... Delight seems to be the Pride and Joy of Dr. Ruff so i know they wil get every thing they need to blow our minds... I think GD is going to come out swinging this 1st game.. i just hope its not a mixed  feature, i want to see that these rookies can do

I expect Delight to give us life the first game on the field & the stands. 

I can really see the BGMM & Golden Delight doing great things this season. Didn't they have a game today?

Tyrone Hankerson's refund check said:

It's seems that the BGMM is always celebrating something, this year is the bands 100th year anniversary... so i think we are going to see a lot of over the top shows ... Delight seems to be the Pride and Joy of Dr. Ruff so i know they wil get every thing they need to blow our minds... I think GD is going to come out swinging this 1st game.. i just hope its not a mixed  feature, i want to see that these rookies can do

It was cancelled due to the weather. But will be tomorrow at 3:30

Scottie J said:

I can really see the BGMM & Golden Delight doing great things this season. Didn't they have a game today?

Tyrone Hankerson's refund check said:

They have plenty of uniforms that they have only worn once lol.

jessie said:

They didn't. But they had plenty of other uniforms the year prior. That they maybe wore only once.

Lizzy said:

I'm ready to see what new uniforms they get this season. Last season, they did not come out with alot of new uniforms. And some new stand routines. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service