The Formal Annoucement of the 2016-17 Prancing J-settes Captain and the Re-Introduction of the 2016-17 Squad!!!!- Part II

What are your outlooks for the squad and the new leadership for this season???? 

Note: As previously warned, please do not make any personal attacks to any members of the organization, nor post any snapshots of any personal social media communications of individuals, within this discussion/forum... Thanks!

Views: 9845

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Baby Brie is the end and the beginning. Yall just don't see it yet, lol

M-on the chest said:
Sis the fact that you wanted brie as capt lol im disssappointed in you

Mehgan James said:
Since yall have the answers, tell me where Dreem is... Lol

Chris said:
Maybe so... you didn't hear it from me lmao.

Tristan Parson said:
I'm wondering why they're not making cuts. I hope they aren't the dead weight of the squad.

Chris said:
They don't have a new field and I'm mad as hell those two other crabs have yet to make cuts.

Mehgan James said:
Very classy. YOU DID THAT! LOL. Let's pray they have a new field routine tonight, and get along lol

Chris said:
Obviously y'all have got some moving on to do, I'm just waiting on y'all. Was that classy enough?

Mehgan James said:
Listen here, let's not get rude. We're going to keep it classy. You want us to stop crying about Cip not being captain, and we WON'T. DEAL AND MOVE ON BOO

Chris said:
Girl shut up. You act like I said something bad about Cip. And never did I say y'all had to agree to my choice. I said enjoy the selection and the season, because y'all are still talking about drama. Can't shit y'all say on here bring her to front. Was she cheated, hell yeah, but she wasn't the only one. Those other seniors were too. They could've been in the running just like Morgan was. Y'all are felt because she was a favorite of y'all. Don't let that linger around on here.

Mehgan James said:
I cannot stand people like you. Just because either one would have been fine for you, does not mean everyone else had to agree. Have your opinion and keep it moving. Don't knock anyone, for thinking that Cip was cheated. Hell, if it were up to me, Brie would have been chosen. As fans we all have our favorites. Agree to disagree and move on.

Chris said:
Y'all are. Cip this, Cip that. Y'all have never done this for any other captain selection. Cip or Morgan would've been fine for me. It doesn't bother me if either one of them were in front. Enjoy the selection as well as the season.
Prayer meeting at 12 AM eastern for Kelsey. Evangelist Mehgan will be leading the prayer

Im really wondering if Kelsey said "F***k band camp, I got this" lol. She hasn't been on it like she was in 13' and 14'.

Mehgan James said:

Prayer meeting at 12 AM eastern for Kelsey. Evangelist Mehgan will be leading the prayer

She's always been rough around the edges to me. It was cloaked on the middle row because she had heavy hitters around her and in front of her.

Tristan Parson said:

Im really wondering if Kelsey said "F***k band camp, I got this" lol. She hasn't been on it like she was in 13' and 14'.

Mehgan James said:

She really sticks out on S&S.

True, but now she seems completely off. Chloe needs to switch her with Jaz.

P.H. said:

She's always been rough around the edges to me. It was cloaked on the middle row because she had heavy hitters around her and in front of her.

Tristan Parson said:

Mehgan James said:

Oo lowad she needs sum MILK!!!!!

Mehgan James said:
Morgan better work owt! Yass Mo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service