I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen Morgan State’s band in Aggie stadium (BB&T stadium), but I’d bet you my G.H.O.E. fish sandwich, the Foxy dancers will be wearing the same uniform from whenever it was.  Now, I’ll admit, I don’t know too much about the Foxy Dancers of Morgan State, but I know three things.

What I know about the Foxy Dancers

• Their name is the Foxy Dancers (pause… let that sink in) ..... really… DA Foxy Dancers
  • They still wear Nance Boots….. YES! Yall!! Nancy Boots.. and yes they are the Nancy-est of the Boots
  • They wear the same all sequined leotard, all the time, year in and year out…

PPC-ph-tt-15-marching-bands.jpg

Now, KeAsiah and “da girls” should have a field day with “da Foxies” with no problem, however Foxy Dancers aren’t a bad dance team, Nancy boots and all… And we all know that most squads have their best showing of the season against Golden Delight. So I wouldn’t be surprised if the Foxies light up the field came Saturday afternoon.  In the same vein, KeAsiah, Jaidlin, Alexis, and the squad seem to be on some “we don’t care, everybody can get it” sh!t this season. KeAsiah is lighting up the stands and the field, Jaidlin is and has been all about “the go off” and Alexis is just every F@#$king thing you could ever want out of a Delight. Few squads can stand across the field form them this season, and if Delight keeps the same energy they had last week, this will be a massacre.       

Thoughts!

39346993_1903590616602325_5413934099129696256_n.jpg

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Leave them be.  They don't have the support or funding as you all.  They'll be there in a few decades or more.  

But I will say that they are a clean squad on the field and pretty technique at times.  They stands are meh, but I think they're finally starting to come into the 90s with fashion and routines (stands).

No explanation is needed for Golden Dominance because we already know what they give.

• I really think they are one of the cleanest squads, i  just dont know too much about them..  

Christopher said:

Leave them be.  They don't have the support or funding as you all.  They'll be there in a few decades or more.  

But I will say that they are a clean squad on the field and pretty technique at times.  They stands are meh, but I think they're finally starting to come into the 90s with fashion and routines (stands).

No explanation is needed for Golden Dominance because we already know what they give.

The Golden Age of Auxiliary… Golden Delight Round Two… the Massacre of Morgan State
    I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen Morgan State’s band in Aggie stadium (BB&T stadium), but I’d bet you my G.H.O.E. fish sandwich, the Foxy dan…
  • Chile, Golden Delight is the only thing in you'll MEAC division. So why bother

• I am so ready to see Keke & the girls in action come Saturday. It's been two weeks since their last performance. I expect the stands & field to be on fire! If they slayed like they did two weeks ago. Going to go off lol.
  • I also hope they bring out a new uniform for this game. 

• Thats what i am hoping for also.... But i have a feeling that we might see anything new until maybe homecoming

Jackie S. said:

I also hope they bring out a new uniform for this game. 

The Golden Age of Auxiliary… Golden Delight Round Two… the Massacre of Morgan State
    I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen Morgan State’s band in Aggie stadium (BB&T stadium), but I’d bet you my G.H.O.E. fish sandwich, the Foxy dan…
  • You right .I have a feeling we will not see any new uniforms until homecoming 

Haymer's repayment Plan... said:

Thats what i am hoping for also.... But i have a feeling that we might see anything new until maybe homecoming

Jackie S. said:

I also hope they bring out a new uniform for this game. 

• Don't think it's to many squads in the MEAC that can withstand Golden Delight dominance. Other than 14k. They are definitely the best dress squad in the MEAC. 

Christopher said:

Leave them be.  They don't have the support or funding as you all.  They'll be there in a few decades or more.  

• Definitely ready to witness another a great solid performance from the BGMM & GD. Since Morgan will be the first conference game. I expect them to act a fool on Saturday lol. As for Morgan, they sound good for what I have heard. And I'm sure the foxy dancers will "try" to come prepared! 

• I would love to see the gold A&T leotards for this game. 

Jackie S. said:

I am so ready to see Keke & the girls in action come Saturday. It's been two weeks since their last performance. I expect the stands & field to be on fire! If they slayed like they did two weeks ago. Going to go off lol.
This reply was deleted.