The Golden Age of Auxiliary… Golden Delight Round Two… the Massacre of Morgan State

I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen Morgan State’s band in Aggie stadium (BB&T stadium), but I’d bet you my G.H.O.E. fish sandwich, the Foxy dancers will be wearing the same uniform from whenever it was.  Now, I’ll admit, I don’t know too much about the Foxy Dancers of Morgan State, but I know three things.

What I know about the Foxy Dancers

• Their name is the Foxy Dancers (pause… let that sink in) ..... really… DA Foxy Dancers
  • They still wear Nance Boots….. YES! Yall!! Nancy Boots.. and yes they are the Nancy-est of the Boots
  • They wear the same all sequined leotard, all the time, year in and year out…

Now, KeAsiah and “da girls” should have a field day with “da Foxies” with no problem, however Foxy Dancers aren’t a bad dance team, Nancy boots and all… And we all know that most squads have their best showing of the season against Golden Delight. So I wouldn’t be surprised if the Foxies light up the field came Saturday afternoon.  In the same vein, KeAsiah, Jaidlin, Alexis, and the squad seem to be on some “we don’t care, everybody can get it” sh!t this season. KeAsiah is lighting up the stands and the field, Jaidlin is and has been all about “the go off” and Alexis is just every F@#$king thing you could ever want out of a Delight. Few squads can stand across the field form them this season, and if Delight keeps the same energy they had last week, this will be a massacre.       

Thoughts!

Views: 1775

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only conference away game the band isn't going to.. Is this weekend.. Del State... The 1st two games were PWI... Jacksonville was too far and it cost too much ( this was the only game that would have hurt the Budget)... ECU was only going to let the band play twice in the stands (free play) ofcourse you can play after you score.. but the  Deal breaker with ECU was no halftime show.. Jacksonville state didnt make  since financially, ECU just didnt make since  period,  and who wants to go to Del State... we still have BCU, SSU, and NCCU on the list...

GAPeach said:

It’s a funding issue. I remember seeing students talking about it on twitter over the summer. 

jessie said:

I am going to need for the BGMM to make these away games lol

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Well It's going to be another off week for the band. So we have to enjoy what we have lol. 

Delightfan said:

Lol chile i was so over that highlight

Haymer's personal bank account! said:

Absolutely nothing lol

Delightfan said:

I was certainly hoping to atleast get Delight field show feature. That 6 minute highlight Didn't do anything for me lol

Kendrick said:

Yeah. Well that sucks!

So... A&T had a game  on Thursday. We played SCSU and we beat dat a$$... (go aggies)  However, the game was poorly attended, do to the weather and SCSU band didnt make the trip... The BGMM  performed a New show, from what I'm hearing that golden looked great... Im not sure why the footages isn't up I think there may be a lack of footage due to the rain.. 

That's what I was thinking. I never knew the BGMM to go Delaware state.

The only conference away game the band isn't going to.. Is this weekend.. Del State... The 1st two games were PWI... Jacksonville was too far and it cost too much ( this was the only game that would have hurt the Budget)... ECU was only going to let the band play twice in the stands (free play) ofcourse you can play after you score.. but the  Deal breaker with ECU was no halftime show.. Jacksonville state didnt make  since financially, ECU just didnt make since  period,  and who wants to go to Del State... we still have BCU, SSU, and NCCU on the list...

GAPeach said:

It’s a funding issue. I remember seeing students talking about it on twitter over the summer. 

jessie said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Well It's going to be another off week for the band. So we have to enjoy what we have lol. 

Delightfan said:

Absolutely nothing lol

Delightfan said:

I was certainly hoping to atleast get Delight field show feature. That 6 minute highlight Didn't do anything for me lol

Kendrick said:

Yeah. Well that sucks!

So... A&T had a game  on Thursday. We played SCSU and we beat dat a$$... (go aggies)  However, the game was poorly attended, do to the weather and SCSU band didnt make the trip... The BGMM  performed a New show, from what I'm hearing that golden looked great... Im not sure why the footages isn't up I think there may be a lack of footage due to the rain.. 

I hope the Aggies make it to the celebration bowl again this year

GAPeach said:

jessie said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Delightfan said:

Absolutely nothing lol

Delightfan said:

Kendrick said:

Yeah. Well that sucks!

I believe we will! Hopefully this game will still be scheduled to play.

Kendrick said:

I hope the Aggies make it to the celebration bowl again this year

GAPeach said:

jessie said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Delightfan said:

Absolutely nothing lol

Delightfan said:

Kendrick said:

Yeah. Well that sucks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service