Replies

• Nice. The Passionettes have always been an ambitious squad in the stands and field.

• Not sure why the shade was thrown via the youtube comment (especially considering I brought my new year in in church) Peachy unless I read wrong but I figured everyone would enjoy the video as I know I didn't know they were apart of this event and its a huge accomplishment that even some so called or perceived by some "better" bands have yet to achieve.

• Excellent job, ladies.  They have a lot of talent.  A lot of technical elements throughout !

• My comment was deleted prior to defending it so I guess that says a lot. Have a wonderful 2016. 

• Strange, when I read your initial post on here, I did not detect any shade. I thought you were pretty complimentary towards the passionettes and the band. IDK but as Natural Beauty_08 stated, I could definitely see how others may not have been aware they were in this event.(Myself included)

Peachyp said:

My comment was deleted prior to defending it so I guess that says a lot. Have a wonderful 2016. 

Natural Beauty_08's Discussions
    Natural Beauty_08's Discussions | Marchingsport.com's Social Network for Bands.
  • Yea it does considering I didn't touch it and it would look foolish to reply to a deleted comment. As I said if no shade was thrown via that YouTube comment then hey I can admit I'm wrong simple as that .

Happy 2016 to you as well.

Back on topic after viewing the above there are a few more videos up of them in both the parade ,band fest , standing around , etc.I wish they would have mentioned something like others have who have marched and been invited to other events like this, I would have liked to have seen it live and supported so to speak.
  • I'm very proud of ASU, the MRSB and the Golden Passionettes. They represented the state of Georgia and HBCU bands well. Awesome job!

This reply was deleted.