The Legendary Prancing J-Settes vs. The World Renowned Golden Girls!

We all know the Golden Girls are going the bring enough energy to light up the stadium lights. If the Golden Girls take it back to the old school and "Shake Those Pants" or "Back That Thang Up" it should be an eventful routine. I really don't know what to expect from the J-Settes. Will the routine be more of the same or an element of surprise?

Views: 3251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's so hard to say Goodbye to Yesterday!

Kris!!! 💙🔥 @kristen.lenae - The time is here 😭 it’s your last game & we are not ready! At the beginning of the season, we told you to shine bright, continue to smile big and give it your all. You did that AND more! You came through and represented for your mama, your captain @yourstrulydlm & ‘15! Your seasons have came with many obstacles but you still pushed through and we will forever admire you for that. Continue to be THEE THRILL and we wish you nothing but the best. Kill ‘em sis! Leave it all on the field and in the stands today! They not ready for y’all. 💙💯🔥👢 #PrancingJsettes #DomsBaby #Jsette15 #ForeverPrancing #StillTheThrill #ThrillofaBillionEyes #JsetteLegacyPat!!! 💙 @_bayybeecakes! You made it! It’s your last game. Last Rip! We were overjoyed to see you return this season! You’ve been silently killing since ‘15, when you came through with THEE Great 8!@yourstrulydlm should be a very proud mama. Your style and grace shines bright and we are going to miss seeing you grace this stands. Since Day 1 you’ve been a THRILL of a BILLION eyes! And from now on you will be Forever Prancing! 👢💯😭 Love you Pat! Kill ‘em today! #PrancingJsettes #Jsette15 #StilltheThrill #LastRip #LastGame #JSUvAlcorn #DomsBaby #ThrillofaBillionEyes - thank you again, Charlotte for the collaboration! @_cwjohnson_ ❤️

Shoutout to Charlotte for trusting me & allow me to create these beautiful gifts. I enjoyed this project. @_cwjohnson_ ❤️ To Niani: It’s your last one baby girl! The words are the same as the post before! We love you and want you to kill it today! ‘16 😘 - Niani! You came and you made your mark in the Prancing J-Sette world! Your energy, your attitude, your smile - it all shows the true passion you have for this! We have enjoyed watching you from day 1! Your captain @yourfavoritemo should be very proud! 💙🔥 We wish you nothing but the best in your future career after graduation! Forever Prancing! @yay_its_niani - now let’s serve these last games of the season! 👢🔥#ForeverPrancing #PrancingJsettes #2018 #KGEra #Jsettes #SBOTS #StillTheThrill #DreamInBlack #HBCULevelUp #JSUvAlcorn #LastRip

They don’t have to be...they we’ve their purpose.

Joe Moore said:

The Legendary Prancing J-Settes were the clear winner. The J-Settes really cleaned up that routine from the previous Saturday. If the GG's were a little bit more graceful and poised, they would be on to something! Props to the Legendary Prancing J-Settes.

Yea ok so

DancingBear said:

The J-Settes routine was on a professional level and more technical. The Golden Girls routine was simple and High School-ish. The J-Settes were just more polished. The J-Settes were Smooth Operators, the Golden Girls were more Pumps and a Bump! The Golden Girls were good, the J-Settes were better!

You still mad... guess what big’ons damn yo feelings.

Stuntboi06 said:

Man if you don't get yo dusty non reading @zz out of here, if you read my next post that post was a joke, and second how you going to call someone a troll and ain't got no picture up? What you hiding? And sorry to burst your bubble but Yes the Settes did take the win. See the thing is Zee is a beast there is no doubting that, but Zee isn't the only person up there dancing. So when you look at each squad as a whole the Settes took it for me. But that's never here or there. Go calm ya tits honey that post was a joke and not even at the GGs.

Speedy_Gonzales said:

Watch who calling things.... some say you look like one of those trolls....... hell it might be true!

Stuntboi06 said:

THE JSETTES ARE THE TOP SQUAD, JUST LOOK AT THEIR ACCOLADES COMPARED TO THOSE THINGS DOWN IN NORMAN, MS WHO THINk THEY ARE GOLDEN. THOSE THEIVING HEFFAS AINT NOTHING. i AM CALLING FOR "Chain of Fools" BY THE MOTHER OF SOUL HERSELF ARETHA BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE IF THEY THINK THEY ARE EVEN ON THE SETTES RADAR. GOOOOOOOO TIGERS MOP UP THOSE BRAV....BUCKS I MEAN!! 

bawhahahahaha sorry I had to do it!!!!

I'm mad but you the one in here responding to everyone. Bawhahahaha hunni get out them feelings and go back to that cave and sit down somewhere lol Big mad

Speedy_Gonzales said:

You still mad... guess what big’ons damn yo feelings.

Stuntboi06 said:

Man if you don't get yo dusty non reading @zz out of here, if you read my next post that post was a joke, and second how you going to call someone a troll and ain't got no picture up? What you hiding? And sorry to burst your bubble but Yes the Settes did take the win. See the thing is Zee is a beast there is no doubting that, but Zee isn't the only person up there dancing. So when you look at each squad as a whole the Settes took it for me. But that's never here or there. Go calm ya tits honey that post was a joke and not even at the GGs.

Speedy_Gonzales said:

Watch who calling things.... some say you look like one of those trolls....... hell it might be true!

Stuntboi06 said:

THE JSETTES ARE THE TOP SQUAD, JUST LOOK AT THEIR ACCOLADES COMPARED TO THOSE THINGS DOWN IN NORMAN, MS WHO THINk THEY ARE GOLDEN. THOSE THEIVING HEFFAS AINT NOTHING. i AM CALLING FOR "Chain of Fools" BY THE MOTHER OF SOUL HERSELF ARETHA BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE IF THEY THINK THEY ARE EVEN ON THE SETTES RADAR. GOOOOOOOO TIGERS MOP UP THOSE BRAV....BUCKS I MEAN!! 

bawhahahahaha sorry I had to do it!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service