We all know the Golden Girls are going the bring enough energy to light up the stadium lights. If the Golden Girls take it back to the old school and "Shake Those Pants" or "Back That Thang Up" it should be an eventful routine. I really don't know what to expect from the J-Settes. Will the routine be more of the same or an element of surprise?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I do know one thing, the "GG's" are going to please and tease!

• Yassssss for pleasing and teasing lol 

D said:

I do know one thing, the "GG's" are going to please and tease!

The Legendary Prancing J-Settes vs. The World Renowned Golden Girls!
    We all know the Golden Girls are going the bring enough energy to light up the stadium lights. If the Golden Girls take it back to the old school and…
  • My money is on those gorgeous darlings from Tiger land, the Prancing J-Settes.

• THE JSETTES ARE THE TOP SQUAD, JUST LOOK AT THEIR ACCOLADES COMPARED TO THOSE THINGS DOWN IN NORMAN, MS WHO THINk THEY ARE GOLDEN. THOSE THEIVING HEFFAS AINT NOTHING. i AM CALLING FOR "Chain of Fools" BY THE MOTHER OF SOUL HERSELF ARETHA BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE IF THEY THINK THEY ARE EVEN ON THE SETTES RADAR. GOOOOOOOO TIGERS MOP UP THOSE BRAV....BUCKS I MEAN!! 

bawhahahahaha sorry I had to do it!!!!

• Now on a more serious note I think both squads will do what they do and entertain. One thing about both captains is they are really good with making up new material and are both very creative. I think this battle will really come down to who's the cleaner group, the GGs have a few members that do to much for me and it throws off the teams look when you got some going 120 while everyone else is at a 100. Good luck to both teams as the Mississippi squad will allways do what they do!!

• LMBO Log off NOW!!

Stuntboi06 said:

THE JSETTES ARE THE TOP SQUAD, JUST LOOK AT THEIR ACCOLADES COMPARED TO THOSE THINGS DOWN IN NORMAN, MS WHO THINk THEY ARE GOLDEN. THOSE THEIVING HEFFAS AINT NOTHING. i AM CALLING FOR "Chain of Fools" BY THE MOTHER OF SOUL HERSELF ARETHA BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE IF THEY THINK THEY ARE EVEN ON THE SETTES RADAR. GOOOOOOOO TIGERS MOP UP THOSE BRAV....BUCKS I MEAN!! 

We all know the Golden Girls are going the bring enough energy to light up the stadium lights. If the Golden Girls take it back to the old school and…
  • GOLDEN.......JILL SCOTT
  • lol ok

justDANCE said:

LMBO Log off NOW!!

Stuntboi06 said:

THE JSETTES ARE THE TOP SQUAD, JUST LOOK AT THEIR ACCOLADES COMPARED TO THOSE THINGS DOWN IN NORMAN, MS WHO THINk THEY ARE GOLDEN. THOSE THEIVING HEFFAS AINT NOTHING. i AM CALLING FOR "Chain of Fools" BY THE MOTHER OF SOUL HERSELF ARETHA BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE IF THEY THINK THEY ARE EVEN ON THE SETTES RADAR. GOOOOOOOO TIGERS MOP UP THOSE BRAV....BUCKS I MEAN!! 

• Just here for Zee tbqh... she is the show

• The GOLDEN GIRLS DID THAT !!! 10S ACROSS THE BOARDS! BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO, ENCORE, ENCORE ENCORE!!!
This reply was deleted.