The Merge 2019....Get Ready!!

The Ladies are about to get ready to prepare themselves for the upcoming season. We will get a small sneak peek at The Merge on the 17th. What are some things you would like to see this season. I know KG is going to be looking to make a bigger statement than last season being this is her senior year. This is going to be a solid season in the SWAC I'm too ready for the season to begin!! #StilltheThrill #KillaK #PrancingJ-Settes

6652383869?profile=original

6652383473?profile=original

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did Teana ever audition? 

• More sitdowns. 

• I don't think so. But they being real hush about who made it. I don't thunk she wanted to return.

Love Da Juke said:

Did Teana ever audition? 

The Ladies are about to get ready to prepare themselves for the upcoming season. We will get a small sneak peek at The Merge on the 17th. What are so…
  • yasss I can see that happening.

Melanated.Kurlz said:

More sitdowns. 

The Ladies are about to get ready to prepare themselves for the upcoming season. We will get a small sneak peek at The Merge on the 17th. What are so…
  • I really want a new tiger print uni. 

• You mean cat suit or just another Tiger print? I loved the new one they got last year.

Macia3 said:

I really want a new tiger print uni. 

• Like a catsuit type. Last years outfit would've been cute as one

Stuntboi06 said:

You mean cat suit or just another Tiger print? I loved the new one they got last year.

Macia3 said:

• https://www.instagram.com/p/By1f9fFgMFH/?igshid=15xd11nvz9xct

Something like this? Also have they worn this uniform in recent years? The squad always seems to go above and beyond when they wear it. 

Macia3 said:

Like a catsuit type. Last years outfit would've been cute as one

Stuntboi06 said:

You mean cat suit or just another Tiger print? I loved the new one they got last year.

Macia3 said:

SWAC Dancers✨ on Instagram: “Such a damn TIGER GIRL🤩🐅 | @unsweet_t33 2014 Prancing Jsette Captain,…
  • They claim Tiger Girl gives them superpowers lol. The last time I've seen it was during Dom's reign. I want them to add another catsuit to the collection 

GAPeach said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/By1f9fFgMFH/?igshid=15xd11nvz9xct

Something like this? Also have they worn this uniform in recent years? The squad always seems to go above and beyond when they wear it. 

Macia3 said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Macia3 said:

• They got the new blue one from Dom's year also. But year I can dig them adding another cat suit. I think I think last years as a leo though. I wish they could redo the bottom of Dallas. I love that uniform, it's just the bottom is not to flattering anymore.

And yea it's just something about Tiger girl and jungle fever that makes them go awf!!

Macia3 said:

They claim Tiger Girl gives them superpowers lol. The last time I've seen it was during Dom's reign. I want them to add another catsuit to the collection 

GAPeach said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/By1f9fFgMFH/?igshid=15xd11nvz9xct

Macia3 said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Macia3 said:

This reply was deleted.