Who is the orginator of the pull. Jsette or GG...

Views: 2246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You shole right because the captain heard that they were having collard greens and hammocks at Mary’s baby shower so she strutted and pulled her ass down to the festivities 

Christopher said:

Actually both of yall are all wrong and need the correct facts.  The pull actually originated with the Honey Bees of ASU in 1321 BC.

Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

Yep my great great great great great aunt said she saw the dolls originate it...  I love the pull though especially on turns 

Stuntboi06 said:

I'm about to ban boffayew, yea I said boffayew!! lol

Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

You shole right because the captain heard that they were having collard greens and hammocks at Mary’s baby shower so she strutted and pulled her ass down to the festivities 

Christopher said:

Actually both of yall are all wrong and need the correct facts.  The pull actually originated with the Honey Bees of ASU in 1321 BC.

Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

Yep my great great great great great aunt said she saw the dolls originate it...  I love the pull though especially on turns 

Stuntboi06 said:

lmao I need y'all to stop it. Got my side hurting.

I'm about to go practice on my "Honk MY Titty and Cash App Me!" SO I can battle stunt and his mean Salt N Peppa at the Battle Royale! 

You going to homecoming Stunt? We can battle at the corner of University Blvd and HWY 80! Be battle ready hun! Im coming to slay! 

LOL naw I gotta work so I won't be able to make it. But put me down for CCC week we will battle it out!!

And not hook yo titty and cash app you lol

Chuck Key said:

lmao I need y'all to stop it. Got my side hurting.

I'm about to go practice on my "Honk MY Titty and Cash App Me!" SO I can battle stunt and his mean Salt N Peppa at the Battle Royale! 

You going to homecoming Stunt? We can battle at the corner of University Blvd and HWY 80! Be battle ready hun! Im coming to slay! 

Lol....

Christopher said:

Actually both of yall are all wrong and need the correct facts.  The pull actually originated with the Honey Bees of ASU in 1321 BC.

Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

Yep my great great great great great aunt said she saw the dolls originate it...  I love the pull though especially on turns 

Stuntboi06 said:

AND DID and don't forget about Moses famous sweet potato pie and cream cheese pound cake.

Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

You shole right because the captain heard that they were having collard greens and hammocks at Mary’s baby shower so she strutted and pulled her ass down to the festivities 

Christopher said:

Actually both of yall are all wrong and need the correct facts.  The pull actually originated with the Honey Bees of ASU in 1321 BC.

Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

Yep my great great great great great aunt said she saw the dolls originate it...  I love the pull though especially on turns 

Stuntboi06 said:

 ya'll might be right, the only time I could see a Honey-Bee strut like that is when food is ready!!! 

Christopher said:

AND DID and don't forget about Moses famous sweet potato pie and cream cheese pound cake.

Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

You shole right because the captain heard that they were having collard greens and hammocks at Mary’s baby shower so she strutted and pulled her ass down to the festivities 

Christopher said:

Actually both of yall are all wrong and need the correct facts.  The pull actually originated with the Honey Bees of ASU in 1321 BC.

Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

Yep my great great great great great aunt said she saw the dolls originate it...  I love the pull though especially on turns 

Stuntboi06 said:

Ruth's Red Beans and Rice with Boaz BBQ

Christopher said:

AND DID and don't forget about Moses famous sweet potato pie and cream cheese pound cake.

Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

You shole right because the captain heard that they were having collard greens and hammocks at Mary’s baby shower so she strutted and pulled her ass down to the festivities 

Christopher said:

Actually both of yall are all wrong and need the correct facts.  The pull actually originated with the Honey Bees of ASU in 1321 BC.

Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

Yep my great great great great great aunt said she saw the dolls originate it...  I love the pull though especially on turns 

Stuntboi06 said:

SOD has this similar uni in the 70s and 80s. Know ur facts before you open ur mouth!

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Baby that was so embarrassing to say the least!

Chuck Key said:

The GGs? The squad that belongs to the band thats wearing the Sonic Boom's old Uniforms? Chile, everybody with a brain know who adopted what from who. 

and I'm cracking up at at Grab a Titty Give me Money! Yassssssss!!!! lol that kitten in heat crawl that tail did must be called On My Knees Begging Please! Because they are about that LIFE! lol I can't! 

Always!!

Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

But moving along lol slightly but not so politely... Question have the GG's always worn gold boots?

Haymer's personal bank account! said:

DID!!! LMAO

Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

Did I or did I not say that they have no shimmer when it comes to reads lmao 

Haymer's personal bank account! said:

TeeHeeHee

Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

Motion never had a reason to steal or do it as they've Always had  Train Tea Cup Nipple Stallion Neck Kick  Ocean Beat Sway 40 yrd Ramp and CatWalk since 1969 ... But speaking of gumbo yall's is still very bland this season.. Spice it up sis 

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

So what year did the Motion steal it? You know they’re a pot of gumbo

Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

Yall still arguing about this.. But Facts are facts America THEE Dolls originated the pull in 1462 

You kn ow I think you just be in spilling false tea because even Alcorn alumni have stood up and said they don't agree with that foolishness. 

Speedy_Gonzales said:

SOD has this similar uni in the 70s and 80s. Know ur facts before you open ur mouth!

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Baby that was so embarrassing to say the least!

Chuck Key said:

The GGs? The squad that belongs to the band thats wearing the Sonic Boom's old Uniforms? Chile, everybody with a brain know who adopted what from who. 

and I'm cracking up at at Grab a Titty Give me Money! Yassssssss!!!! lol that kitten in heat crawl that tail did must be called On My Knees Begging Please! Because they are about that LIFE! lol I can't! 

Lawd yall are a mess! LMAO!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service