Replies

• The Prancing J-Settes, they are the originators of mostly everything you see in today's HBCU dance teams.

• HOG WASH AND LIES/DECEPTIONS=BULL S**t + fake news !@●♤
  • Oh Lord, I know its gonna be something else in this thread on this good ole Sunday JSMH

• J-Settes were pulling up that ramp, way back in 1996!

• GOLDEN GIRL'S OF MISSISSIPPI ALL DAY !
  • Actually the pull is a part of the popular J-Sette march/prance called the Tip Toe and also some in Scarecrow. So the pull originated with the J-Settes. As well as the Salt and Pepper which the GGs rebranded and called grab my titty, give me money. Although the old school GGs did the grab my titty give me money a little different than what you see them do today, the one they do today is pretty much S & P.  And this is history passed on to me by the icon herself Mrs. Narah Dean Oatis.

• Grab my titty and give me money?

qWw49oa.gif

Stuntboi06 said:

Actually the pull is a part of the popular J-Sette march/prance called the Tip Toe and also some in Scarecrow. So the pull originated with the J-Settes. As well as the Salt and Pepper which the GGs rebranded and called grab my titty, give me money. Although the old school GGs did the grab my titty give me money a little different than what you see them do today, the one they do today is pretty much S & P. 

The Pull...Who originated it?
    Who is the orginator of the pull. Jsette or GG...
  • Yesssss, that's actually what they call it lol

justDANCE said:

Grab my titty and give me money?

qWw49oa.gif

Stuntboi06 said:

Actually the pull is a part of the popular J-Sette march/prance called the Tip Toe and also some in Scarecrow. So the pull originated with the J-Settes. As well as the Salt and Pepper which the GGs rebranded and called grab my titty, give me money. Although the old school GGs did the grab my titty give me money a little different than what you see them do today, the one they do today is pretty much S & P. 

• I used to like seeing the GG's "stir that kat", they would get low, roll a little in the hips and use their right hand to stir. They don't do that anymore.

Stuntboi06 said:

Yesssss, that's actually what they call it lol

justDANCE said:

Grab my titty and give me money?

qWw49oa.gif

Stuntboi06 said:

• You better make it plain!!!

Stuntboi06 said:

Actually the pull is a part of the popular J-Sette march/prance called the Tip Toe and also some in Scarecrow. So the pull originated with the J-Settes. As well as the Salt and Pepper which the GGs rebranded and called grab my titty, give me money. Although the old school GGs did the grab my titty give me money a little different than what you see them do today, the one they do today is pretty much S & P.  And this is history passed on to me by the icon herself Mrs. Narah Dean Oatis.

This reply was deleted.