The Sensational Stingettes Auditions 2018-2019

6652375075?profile=original

A little over a week left until auditions and the other thread is all but dead. So what are your hopes and expectations for this year’s squad? From uniforms, field show and captain. 

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• Jada is def the better dancer.... that’s not even close
  • Kaneika didn't even try-out, so she's out. She's at the ForeverSensational event. 

P.H. said:

I think it's going to be Kaneika or Kaylynn.

Then Yasmine next year. 

A little over a week left until auditions and the other thread is all but dead. So what are your hopes and expectations for this year’s squad? From u…
  • Lol no she’s not thank god ! They said she received an email stating she will not be able to tryout our.... hence why all of a sudden she was back on the fovevee Sensational clinic roster 

Mehgan James said:

Dance husband I’m not here for your ish tonight!!! Lol!!!!! Is Nekia actually trying out?

Fukkyofeelingz said:

I never said she was the better dance comparing her to previous captains I’m comparing her to those who are up against her for captain.... she’s the most constitent... to me.... i wouldn’t mind seeing Yasmine either but hey we will see... I’m just ready for the season shyt lol
    A little over a week left until auditions and the other thread is all but dead. So what are your hopes and expectations for this year’s squad? From u…
  • To be honest, I don’t know. Knowing Bridgette she’ll put a stunt in a heartbeat. Lol. Hopefully, today or they may do another video reveal.

• While we wait, part 2 of HBCU dance affair stands

• Chile....Jada is not on the team....
  • Say what now???....What and why??!!!

Fukkyofeelingz said:

Chile....Jada is not on the team....
  • I knew Bridgette was going to pull her tricks and stunts! Smh

• To blame her being cut on weight is utter bs. Jada is slimmer than many Many MANY stingettes from the last few years. It’s very hard to support the organization when they CONSTANTLY pull crap like this. 

• Well I know for sure Bridgette is gonna sound off on Twitter but I was honestly looking forward to seeing Jada on the squad. The SWAC is a whole mess this season. 

This reply was deleted.