The State Fair Classic Videos

I Would Like To Say That I Have Seen 12 Personally Recorded Video From This Game. Shoutout To Both Bands And Drumlines And Individual Sections From Both Bands Along With The Respected Section Leaders Of Both Bands. I Don't Want To Leave Anybody Out. Shoutout To The Grambling Drum Majors And The Marching Storm Drum Majors And Last But Not Least The Band Directors Good Job.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• both bands did good for the coldness bad weather and horn dont mix but it was a good showing as usual with both bands no one can say one did the other this is the 2nd band each have seen but i expected more from both due to gsu had 2 weeks an a few days to prepare and pv had a whole month but itrs understandable on pv side minus the drums missing practices but thats no exucse but good job to both stand it came to what u liked but i like pv new songs i love gsu selection had me groovin but halftime went to gsu hands down they housed out biggggg pv was kinda dry but i like their beginning of their dance routine with the chop chop thng 

• I was impressed with a Video I saw. Look on my page. I have a lot of videos favorites look at the one that says GSU-PV Highlights. Man it's 15 Minutes long

This reply was deleted.