Replies

• They look so much better. Is Jermani still over the team? 

• Did Semaya make the team?

• Yes, but she’s injured...

ChicoVigillante said:

Did Semaya make the team?

The TSU Motions look AMAZING! 2018-2019 is off to an amazing start.
    Yasssss! to the turnaround. These swac teams look amazing now that they've practiced more.
  • No, jasmine is the sponsor now. I'm not sure why Jermani is no longer present.

Macia3 said:

They look so much better. Is Jermani still over the team? 

Yasssss! to the turnaround. These swac teams look amazing now that they've practiced more.
  • I don’t understand why these teams that are good don’t get a dance videographer. We can’t see the work they put in, especially at home games in that stadium. 

• Those orange seats lawd. Cant even see whats going on. Trying to see the "amazing" part.

Where's the halftime show? I want to see what they working with on that turf/green grass baby!!!! 

• https://youtu.be/gAZzRAWrKDM

YouTube
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • I just hope they can get some of the 2017 feels from last for the field show! Nobody did what they did and how they did it for  their halftime performances from last year

• MUCH better! Kera was eating at the BOTB from what I saw too, though the team had a few hiccups(as most crabs on any team has) a few timing issues at the BOTB, it is getting there! 

• So Happy she made it But Dang about the injury. Will have to say a prayer for her. Thank You. 

Raquel (Rocki) said:

Yes, but she’s injured...

ChicoVigillante said:

Did Semaya make the team?

This reply was deleted.