The Wannabe's

Do you have someone in the band thats the wannabe's.They always blame stuff on you and try to get way with but your band teacher dont belive it.When you take sick they always say you faking just to get notice, well my band is full of it and  its a everyday with the same new people. ( this is for the wannabe's stay out of ours and mine your own ok )  

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes what u think i should call them
  • ummm certainly not wannabe's, they do retarded stuff to get attention and if its enough to get them in trouble, they'll blame it on someone else....not sure what to call it but yeah lol. every band has at least one...
  • lol thanks but this is killin me im trynin to be b-tone section leader and they blockin me but i will come threw
  • ★-[Mr.Mcgee]-★ said:
    I would call them the F-boys.
    yea, we don't play dat stuff tho, our band full of thugs lol
    The Wannabe's
    Do you have someone in the band thats the wannabe's.They always blame stuff on you and try to get way with but your band teacher dont belive it.When…
  • o trust me i will and i will not stop til i get it ya hear me
  • exactly

CaRvEr RaMs TPT SECTION LEADER said:
    ★-[Mr.Mcgee]-★ said:
    I would call them the F-boys.
    yea, we don't play dat stuff tho, our band full of thugs lol
    The Wannabe's
    Do you have someone in the band thats the wannabe's.They always blame stuff on you and try to get way with but your band teacher dont belive it.When…
  • he say he notcummin bac but i hope i make cuz i will change dat hole section includin Randy ass lol

CLarinet CHick said:
    but tisha tevin still in da section huh if not u got it but if so ummm idk its gonna be hard to decide
    The Wannabe's
  • he said he not cummin bac but i hope so cuz i will change dat whole damn section includin Randy ass lol
This reply was deleted.