homeheader2019.jpg?profile=RESIZE_710x

Say what you want about Golden Delight, but one thing you can’t deny is that GD has a strong legacy of amazing leadership teams.  And, this year with Marci serving as head captain I’m sure the 2019-2020 season will be no different.  Marci is well-known in the competitive cheerleading world, I mean this girl has been on national championship teams, she has been on a reality TV show, and in magazines. MARCI HAS FANS!!!!! However, Golden Delight is something completely different, and I’ll be the first to say when I heard that Marci made the squad I was a little bit nervous for her, (Changing styles isn’t easy and we all know Golden Delights style is a beast to master), but, Marci has excelled, now she is a fan favorite. With her background, ambition, and talent I honestly can’t see a better captain to bring this “new era” of Golden Delight other than Marci.  Mrs. Tiffany KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING

P.S… I Aggiehead, reserve the right to modify, delete, and deny ever making these comments if my edges are still attached to my scalp at 9:15pm on September 1, 2019… ( Just a heads up my roots are strong AF.. AND THAT’S ON LIFE!!)        

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Come on Marci. Let’s show out come Saturday!!!

6666257859?profile=original

• Yeah I am so anxious to see what the girls are going to do in two more days. Just to see what Marci is going to give us this season! And the BGMM

• “I reserve the right to modify, delete, and deny every making these comments if my edges and still attached to my scalp at 9:15pm on September 1, 2019”

Oh ye of little faith lol
  • LOL,  I have all the faith in the world in you and the Squad.. I just need to see it!!! 

iheartauxiliary said:

“I reserve the right to modify, delete, and deny every making these comments if my edges and still attached to my scalp at 9:15pm on September 1, 2019”

The X factor, Golden Delight Season Opener (All eyes on Marci)
        Say what you want about Golden Delight, but one thing you can’t deny is that GD has a strong legacy of amazing leadership teams.  And, this ye…
  • I know you do, lol. It has been great working with this group. They’re young and hungry. Marci is an amazing leader. She’s patient yet holds them accountable. A great teacher. Having new leaders is always a transition but I feel they’ve done well and I’m pleased so far. This season, the features are all different stylistically/thematically and take advantage of the skills and athleticism of the group. We are just having fun and trying out things. We’ve had a few minor injuries so hopefully everyone will be ready to roll soon. The only hurdle is outfitting the ensemble. We don’t typically repeat a uniform within a season. However, with a large team, not all costumes have 20+ in a set. But I’m loving the bigger numbers! Especially for guard work. They have great attitudes and strong work ethic. I’m excited for them to get a real performance under their belt. You can’t replicate the game day experience in rehearsal. Media team was doing a run through at the field and stands yesterday so they should be releasing stands clips this week. As usual, thanks for all the support of the ensemble every year.
  • ...Nice to see you back around these parts lol.... We are all looking forward to see what the squad do this season... Marci seems like an amazing person...And I love her...

iheartauxiliary said:

I know you do, lol. It has been great working with this group. They’re young and hungry. Marci is an amazing leader. She’s patient yet holds them accountable. A great teacher. Having new leaders is always a transition but I feel they’ve done well and I’m pleased so far. This season, the features are all different stylistically/thematically and take advantage of the skills and athleticism of the group. We are just having fun and trying out things. We’ve had a few minor injuries so hopefully everyone will be ready to roll soon. The only hurdle is outfitting the ensemble. We don’t typically repeat a uniform within a season. However, with a large team, not all costumes have 20+ in a set. But I’m loving the bigger numbers! Especially for guard work. They have great attitudes and strong work ethic. I’m excited for them to get a real performance under their belt. You can’t replicate the game day experience in rehearsal. Media team was doing a run through at the field and stands yesterday so they should be releasing stands clips this week. As usual, thanks for all the support of the ensemble every year.
        Say what you want about Golden Delight, but one thing you can’t deny is that GD has a strong legacy of amazing leadership teams.  And, this ye…
  • .... This GIF though lol....

Marsha B said:

Come on Marci. Let’s show out come Saturday!!!

6666257859?profile=original

• .... Right lol.... 

Hi I'm Aggiehead call me Mother said:

LOL,  I have all the faith in the world in you and the Squad.. I just need to see it!!! 

iheartauxiliary said:

“I reserve the right to modify, delete, and deny every making these comments if my edges and still attached to my scalp at 9:15pm on September 1, 2019”

• I wish you could see how big my smile is right now

iheartauxiliary said:

I know you do, lol. It has been great working with this group. They’re young and hungry. Marci is an amazing leader. She’s patient yet holds them accountable. A great teacher. Having new leaders is always a transition but I feel they’ve done well and I’m pleased so far. This season, the features are all different stylistically/thematically and take advantage of the skills and athleticism of the group. We are just having fun and trying out things. We’ve had a few minor injuries so hopefully everyone will be ready to roll soon. The only hurdle is outfitting the ensemble. We don’t typically repeat a uniform within a season. However, with a large team, not all costumes have 20+ in a set. But I’m loving the bigger numbers! Especially for guard work. They have great attitudes and strong work ethic. I’m excited for them to get a real performance under their belt. You can’t replicate the game day experience in rehearsal. Media team was doing a run through at the field and stands yesterday so they should be releasing stands clips this week. As usual, thanks for all the support of the ensemble every year.
  • I’m very excited and nervous as well. But I know Marci and China is ready to show out

jessie said:

Yeah I am so anxious to see what the girls are going to do in two more days. Just to see what Marci is going to give us this season! And the BGMM

This reply was deleted.