Replies

• walker took the win. sorry st aug but they got yall this time.

• Man all I gotta say is, Walker was awesome tonight. All the older folks said St. Aug was better. From what I heard Walker won this round. St.Aug was a beast on the im a fool, but Walker had the edge though this time. I could be wrong, the clips might let me hear what I couldn't because I was behind St. Aug. Still that battle was really intense on that corner.

• Hopefully somebody has footage....I'm sick and couldn't make it down there....smh

• lol really!!!!! no comments. im think they (u kno who u are) would like too keep this 1 a screct.......

• I heard Walker tore a whole in St Aug a$$ via twitter Facebook lol it looks like we have Walker with 2wins and St. AUG with 2wins out of 4battles
  • Dude you just said alot, if you was standing behind St Aug and heard walker the way that you heard them, then what do that tell you
    Dj Drummerboy said:

Man all I gotta say is, Walker was awesome tonight. All the older folks said St. Aug was better. From what I heard Walker won this round. St.Aug was a beast on the im a fool, but Walker had the edge though this time. I could be wrong, the clips might let me hear what I couldn't because I was behind St. Aug. Still that battle was really intense on that corner.

Tipitina's BOTB 2012 St. vs O.P. Walker. Who yall think took the W?
    this was the 4th time they saw each other this year.
    • Yes he said a lot just now. See how lady b was talking about the time of practice. Well walker lost 4 maybe 5 other battles this year right. So with that being said partice was a big deal with that. If yu kno like I kno that during the time frm football season to parade season the aug was at practice just as walker was , "key is" st aug was in there the whole band practiceing. Where if yu kno like I kno over at walker half the ppl in the band didn't go to almost until like 2 weeks b4 parade season, n that still wasnt n would be a good excuse in my eyes. Meaning yu go out there b prepared. No matter what cuz yu can't make an excuse, of yu had 1 yu shoulda just stood home. Who goes to a battle not wanting to win. So I'm guessing the next battle they go to there gonna wanna win.. Lol smh 

Chocolateboi82 said:
      Dude you just said alot, if you was standing behind St Aug and heard walker the way that you heard them, then what do that tell you Dj Drummerboy said:

Man all I gotta say is, Walker was awesome tonight. All the older folks said St. Aug was better. From what I heard Walker won this round. St.Aug was a beast on the im a fool, but Walker had the edge though this time. I could be wrong, the clips might let me hear what I couldn't because I was behind St. Aug. Still that battle was really intense on that corner.

Tipitina's BOTB 2012 St. vs O.P. Walker. Who yall think took the W?
      this was the 4th time they saw each other this year.
  • Walker won hands down it's no arguement. Walker came fresh and was more entertaining than Aug. This was an awesome battle!

• I love st aug but walker won this battle. Why? Because walker had all new songs. They have been in marching bad practice since last month preparing while st aug has only been practicing concert music.

I also heard st aug only had an hour and a half practice for their battle. Don't get me wrong st aug sounded really good. To me it didn't really seem like st aug didn't care about getting a win today. All the old songs st aug did play they sounded good on. St Aug had the mindset of why worry about winning 1 battle when you have already won the series.? Lol

But yeah walker won hands down good job walker.

Recap
    Bayou classic parade-St Aug
    Alla-St Aug
    Bacchus-St Aug
    Pep band battle-St aug
    Tipitinas-O Perry Walker(hands down)
    • 1 problem I have with what yu said is that they didn't wanna win. I think they wanted to win. That's like say LSU didn't care about winning the championship or beating Nama again cuz they won all there games n beat Nama b4. Plus where this battle took place and what reason, yes they wanted to win. And yu shouldn't use time on this either Becuz, I'm more than sure frm the time at aug's summer practice start for the next year walker practice doesn't starts until prolly the school. N  they wouldn't use that as an excuse. But yes bout bands still were good, walker had better song even if it was Becuz of the up n coming proformences. N did yu hear what yu heard  b4 or after the battle,!!!!! 

LadyB said:
      I love st aug but walker won this battle. Why? Because walker had all new songs. They have been in marching bad practice since last month preparing while st aug has only been practicing concert music.I also heard st aug only had an hour and a half practice for their battle. Don't get me wrong st aug sounded really good. To me it didn't really seem like st aug didn't care about getting a win today. All the old songs st aug did play they sounded good on. St Aug had the mindset of why worry about winning 1 battle when you have already won the series.? Lol

But yeah walker won hands down good job walker.

Recap
      Bayou classic parade-St Aug
      Alla-St Aug
      Bacchus-St Aug
      Pep band battle-St aug
      Tipitinas-O Perry Walker(hands down)
This reply was deleted.