I recently been watching a lot of your videos and they are very entertaining.. however, it would be very much appreciated if you would zoom in a little more especially on the dancers because they have the least publicity. They are also apart of the band and they deserve to watch themselves perform. Therefore, the band people and auxilliary can enjoy the best of both worlds.. Please show close enough so we can identify.. please consider this the next time you film... thanks pls.. no "viewer want to see ants" lol you still can year the band play and also watch the dancers, flags..etc. consider it

Views: 1012

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

lol u dnt seem 2 like alot of the posts on  here...how bout u get ur own damn website...

Damien said:
IF YOU DONT LIKE IT... GET YO OWN DAMN CAMERA

I hate this on SU clips.  I mean...they give you a BIG "OOOOOO Ready!...Up!".  If you can't get the beginning of the song...other than shooting a warning shot at you with a 9mil, I just don't know what else to tell ya or do for ya

Book said:

... when capturing SU and Jackson, the dance teams are beneath the bands so they're always going to be seen..  My pet peeve is that I hate when folks who tape dance teams start their cameras AFTER the band starts to play lol

i do like the post on here what are u talking about... as far as me getting my on website is pending

lol woohoo!

sexytrumpet said:

i do like the post on here what are u talking about... as far as me getting my on website is pending
You can't even get your own avatar.   I am sure your own site isn't coming anytime soon

sexytrumpet said:
i will prove u wrong dude
ok.. mr "sexytrumpet"......   WWW. SEXYTRUMPET.COM!!!   HAHA

sexytrumpet said:
i will prove u wrong dude
what are u like 15?
You seem upset. Is ok dude. Want me to stop messing with you?
nall i just don't respond to negative critism to well
lol somebody doesn't want their band exposed for having horn holders and bad discipline.
Takes less then and hour to get a site up and going...

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service