I recently been watching a lot of your videos and they are very entertaining.. however, it would be very much appreciated if you would zoom in a little more especially on the dancers because they have the least publicity. They are also apart of the band and they deserve to watch themselves perform. Therefore, the band people and auxilliary can enjoy the best of both worlds.. Please show close enough so we can identify.. please consider this the next time you film... thanks pls.. no "viewer want to see ants" lol you still can year the band play and also watch the dancers, flags..etc. consider it

Views: 1012

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

yep

Chris - Pinnacle of Hummanity... said:
Takes less then and hour to get a site up and going...
thank u

I basically record the way I want to because obviously I've been doing a great job..Over 1,100 youtube.com vids and almost 4 million views. Some videographers do too much..some not enough...too each his own. Everybody want the spotlight truth be told..I get the dancers during tuba/percussion break and when the band come back in go back to them. You gotta learn how to feel the bands and their groove. If you know the song started off mellow..then you can get a 8 count or 2...but then pan back out on the climax of the song..those are just examples..but if you want it the way YOU want it..go out..buy a cam and then get your own footage.......Good Luck On media Passes lol

how do i obtain a media pass?
OR...you could film like you want
contact the box office of a stadium

sexytrumpet said:
wut are u talkin about i clearly wasnt even talkin to u...the person i was talkin to is quoted under me

sexytrumpet said:
i do like the post on here what are u talking about... as far as me getting my on website is pending
thank u!! i said the same thing a cpl pages ago..best time to film  dancers is during the tuba/percussion break, cadences
, and dance features
Cary said:

I basically record the way I want to because obviously I've been doing a great job..Over 1,100 youtube.com vids and almost 4 million views. Some videographers do too much..some not enough...too each his own. Everybody want the spotlight truth be told..I get the dancers during tuba/percussion break and when the band come back in go back to them. You gotta learn how to feel the bands and their groove. If you know the song started off mellow..then you can get a 8 count or 2...but then pan back out on the climax of the song..those are just examples..but if you want it the way YOU want it..go out..buy a cam and then get your own footage.......Good Luck On media Passes lol

Getting a media pass is easy.

sexytrumpet said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service