To All Video Viewers

Do you guys like videos in parts or just everything in one video?

I ask because I remember back when I uploaded a video that was over 30 minutes some people had trouble watching it because of how long it was but now i'm seeing more and more people uploading full 5th Quarters and etc...... so I would like to know if yall have a preference. 

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I like the one full clip

• I don't mind either way. I try not to be picky since y'all took the time out to go video the stuff. To complain is just ungrateful.lol.

• I agree what what if just said. I can't really be picky. But since you asked, when it come to things like 5th quarters i would rather one big long video.

LC said:

I don't mind either way. I try not to be picky since y'all took the time out to go video the stuff. To complain is just ungrateful.lol.

To All Video Viewers
    Do you guys like videos in parts or just everything in one video? I ask because I remember back when I uploaded a video that was over 30 minutes some…
  • For me personally I dont mind either way. I think you do a great job capturing good footage. So either way is fine for me.

• Time duration is not a problem. It's just the videos that do not record the entire show/scene of what bands played in the stands or complete halftime show to where many exit the field yet pull off a taught as the other band enters to perform.

• Me personally like the full video...

• But you guys do a good job at both so im not picky

• Personally, I like the battles in one clip. But I also prefer if yall would break SOME of the songs up afterwards. (ex. new tunes and well written ballards and even not so hot tunes lol)

Great Job and your work and others is REALLY APPRECIATED!!!

• This right here (the quote).

Only thing about full clips is even if you cut thru to the time you want to see...it takes a lil longer to download sometimes.  Other than that...I like full clips.  Isolated ones are good of SU...cuz sometimes I don't wanna hear the slaw on the other side.

SUperioroverall said:

Personally, I like the battles in one clip. But I also prefer if yall would break SOME of the songs up afterwards. (ex. new tunes and well written ballards and even not so hot tunes lol)

Great Job and your work and others is REALLY APPRECIATED!!!

This reply was deleted.