Who Do you think are giving it so far almost half way into the band season? What are your TOP 10 Dance lines this season based on:

Field shows

Stands

Creativity

Uniforms

Views: 3763

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is another one since you are pressed so much about Southern. It's sad we take over your Stadium

Nastacia E.De Sousa said:

That was 3 years ago

Dee Roberts said:

You seem to have an obsession with me. Thots will be thots. It's not my fault you are not on the winning team. Which team is known all over the world and is classy and lady like. Which team is known for doing high profile events like the Super Bowl and dancing for Legends. Here is the video because I know that's why you all are mad. Forever Classy and never rolling on the ground
Mehgan James said:
Girl i guess you live in nevaland too, but that's none of our business. I mean its real mental patient like ,but its cute

Dee Roberts said:

Ok Sheree we saw you. Until you show proof of the Lexus, Celine bags , Hermes bags and the mega house the word Fraud will fit you.

You've never seen me yet I wear cheap weave and I'm a fraud oh this is just too rich lol

Dee Roberts said:

Receipt... Girl bye have a nice morning

Dee Roberts said:

She said that I wear cheap weave... Hahahahahahahah.. Cheap weave yet driving a Lexus ES... oooh okay

Dee Roberts said:

Little girl why are you replying to my posts because you always quote me. I don't have time to to argue with little girls who don't even wear their own hair and wear cheap weaves.

Lord this child is a hopeless case.... She just wants the world to know that she is"that girl" "that bad" lmao.. You right we are gonna stay in our lane... The lane of sanity

Dee Roberts said:

Honey you are just craving attention aren't you???

Dee Roberts said:

DOLLS!

WHO CARES$!!!!!!!!!

Dee Roberts said:

Here is another one since you are pressed so much about Southern. It's sad we take over your Stadium

That was 3 years ago

Dee Roberts said:

You seem to have an obsession with me. Thots will be thots. It's not my fault you are not on the winning team. Which team is known all over the world and is classy and lady like. Which team is known for doing high profile events like the Super Bowl and dancing for Legends. Here is the video because I know that's why you all are mad. Forever Classy and never rolling on the ground
Mehgan James said:
Girl i guess you live in nevaland too, but that's none of our business. I mean its real mental patient like ,but its cute

Dee Roberts said:

Ok Sheree we saw you. Until you show proof of the Lexus, Celine bags , Hermes bags and the mega house the word Fraud will fit you.

You've never seen me yet I wear cheap weave and I'm a fraud oh this is just too rich lol

Dee Roberts said:

Dee Roberts said:

She said that I wear cheap weave... Hahahahahahahah.. Cheap weave yet driving a Lexus ES... oooh okay

Dee Roberts said:

Little girl why are you replying to my posts because you always quote me. I don't have time to to argue with little girls who don't even wear their own hair and wear cheap weaves.

Lord this child is a hopeless case.... She just wants the world to know that she is"that girl" "that bad" lmao.. You right we are gonna stay in our lane... The lane of sanity

Dee Roberts said:

Dee Roberts said:

Honey they really go up for the dolls... lol But you know everyone who goes to southern is soooo rich lol... them my Lexus ain't spit lol

M-on the chest said:

WHO CARES$!!!!!!!!!

Dee Roberts said:

That was 3 years ago

Dee Roberts said:

Mehgan James said:

Dee Roberts said:

Dee Roberts said:

Dee Roberts said:

Dee Roberts said:

Dee Roberts said:

Dee Roberts said:

You care because you replied to me. Here is another video because you wish TXSU had this type of history and fame.
M-on the chest said:
WHO CARES$!!!!!!!!!

Dee Roberts said:

That was 3 years ago

Dee Roberts said:

Mehgan James said:

Dee Roberts said:

Dee Roberts said:

Dee Roberts said:

Dee Roberts said:

Dee Roberts said:

Dee Roberts said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service