Replies

• Alumni outdressed current motion
  • It makes think of lingerie. 

• With the current it's the details on it that makes it lovely! With the alumni, I like it, would have did a different mesh color, that throw it off a bit. But nice uniforms for both in my opinion.
  • I like the alumni routine and uniform better.  The current white uniform looks like lingerie to me and it didn't give m "Motion".  But I will say that the girls are doing much better than in previous years.  I say they'll be wrecking shop next season.

• Quin , Shun and Jas choreographed the Alumni routine .

Last_outlaw said:
    Did Quin choreograph that routine! I love seeing her field routines! She needs to Colab with Jermani! The whole routine, alums and current gave me Motion...not that dance squad from 2012-2015
    TxSU HomeComing 2016.... Motion and Motion Alumni Look GREAT!
    What do you all think of the Uniform? I think Motion is doing an AMAZING job in the UNIFORM department this season! its almost like a new one EVERY g…
  • You right ...

P.H. said:

It makes think of lingerie. 

What do you all think of the Uniform? I think Motion is doing an AMAZING job in the UNIFORM department this season! its almost like a new one EVERY g…
  • I liked them but I didn't love them... But I was hollering when Coach G hit that field and got her a piece I was yassss G give me all my life

• She does whenever they have a sleeveless uniform

HBCU Guy said:

Kenya should try a tattoo cover up as well.
  • They did great ...

1) Nice uniforms
    2) Nice routine
    3) Alumni looked great ... the legendary mothers (captains) killed it of course (Shon and Quin)

All around good. I just wish there were more clips online of the squads from homecoming.

As the season officially heads into the final stretch, without a shadow of a doubt I kno next year the squad will be all the way 100 with a super strong crab class.

Again kudos to J

This reply was deleted.