What did yout guys think about the motions this past season???? I truly miss the 2017 - 2018 squad

Views: 3259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No captain has been selected 

LordMercy said:

Who is the captain 

what happen to the Motion squard after winter. They only had liek 4 girls at one point, than at a parade the 2017 captain became back

In reference to the MLK weekend. School was still out for them and most of them were home. I don’t think unless the performance is mandatory that they are required to perform in the spring. Most of them choose to work and focus on class.

Well looks like they got their numbers back, I just want them have more space to spread out rather than that block formation they are usually in with the new stadium.

Peachyp said:

Yall not going to keep discrediting my girls. Yes, we had a few hiccups this past season but let's not act like the Motions didn't EAT on several occasions!

The entire program just need to call this season off.

Mika Smith said:

Is Semaya still on the team? I saw a clip of Motion and didnt see her anywhere plus she has no mention of the team or TSU in her bio on instagram. 

I believe that she quit the team again this season. She’s a new coach for another team. 

Mika Smith said:

Is Semaya still on the team? I saw a clip of Motion and didnt see her anywhere plus she has no mention of the team or TSU in her bio on instagram. 

Sigh smh. I didnt even know she quit last season. I wasnt sure what happened. I was looking forward to seeing her this year.

A coach for a high school team? Do you know if shes still at Tsu?

Thanks btw

Monique said:

I believe that she quit the team again this season. She’s a new coach for another team. 

Mika Smith said:

im a little worried!  I hope the motion pull through this year! I want all hbcu dancelines to win this year!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service