Replies

• Thats gone be a good one. Wish i could make it.... Graduation comes first tho lol

• Are these the only Atlanta bands being offered? This wont be nice.

• This BOTB would have been historic if they could have gotten SWD, Stephenson or Redan to join in.

• Lots of colleges will be there giving out scholarships!!
  • Snipes you hit it on the head cause im definitely going to recruit for my drum section at bama st

• Does anybody know the ticket price?

• Good luck sir!! How is it going down south??

Jarvis Carlisle said:

Snipes you hit it on the head cause im definitely going to recruit for my drum section at bama st

Viewer's Choice Six Flags BOTB 2012
    bandhead.org is a social network
  • Yeaaaa... Do I buy tickets from Six Flags or the bands?

• Its going pretty good man ive met with a few percussion members and some brass players but man it's going good I can't complain...how's it going for you?...I kno im bout to hear some really good things about Miles this coming year...you the right man for the job hell you already kno the system you been there before

• I hope so!! Thanks for all the kind words!! I got me a new remote control and it's time to take Alabama off mute!!!
      I talk to Dr.O all the time and his changes will make Alabama state a better band this year! I think I'm going to create a first 48 for band this year! 

Band is war!!

Jarvis Carlisle said:

Its going pretty good man ive met with a few percussion members and some brass players but man it's going good I can't complain...how's it going for you?...I kno im bout to hear some really good things about Miles this coming year...you the right man for the job hell you already kno the system you been there before

This reply was deleted.