Replies

• lmfaol...uhh i dont kno how about u tell us Dannibaby WM band CPT-Picc
  • Wats so funny
  • They were at St. Martinville battle of the bands last Night.. Not sure if they placed or not..
  • she sayin how is wm this year and she goes there, and I just said u tell us, no big deal tho

Odyessee TooSweet Gibson said:
    Wats so funny
    Washington Marion High School
    How are they this year ??
  • Smh. didnt place?? that sadings me. I hope wm get it back together. But to respond to your thread ma, from the stands clip I watched it sounds like you guys have a good drum line and a lot of power,(brass). I think yall would sound a lot better if yall take the volume down 2 notches and focus on tone quality ,(brass). Heard a lot of wrong notes.
  • Well to be said that Washington Marion is on a extreme growing stage(3rd band director in 4 years) I say that we are doing quit well . And we are aware of the brass over blowing and that is something that we are working on. And no we didnt place at SM but the last two botb we placed 2nd and 3rd .... And i see a first place coming real soon!! Thats my opinion about wmhs.....
  • Just no that we some fools, and yeah, we need a lil help with our ound, but it must not be to bad we got st martinville scared of us

• wm gotta cold lil dm
  • Thanks, I try
This reply was deleted.